Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Belle's POV

I was sweating and tied up. I looked around and I was no where that I've seen before. I was scared and hurt. I looked down at my body and saw that my jeans were ripped and bloody. My arms carved words like 'slut' 'ugly' 'unwanted'. I felt the rope around my arms and my mouth. I spotted a small window in the corner. I could fit in it and get out. I tried my best to have these ropes come off but they didn't budge. I heard the door open and close behind me. I looked around and a figure came in.

"Zayn? Is that you?" I asked because I couldn't make out who it was. No response.

"I'm so sorry." His voice spoke. He lifted up a hand and slapped me hard across the face. I felt the bruise forming. I cried.

"Zayn why are you doing this?" I asked and I saw his figure fall.

"He had no choice." Another voice said, deeper. I was completely crying.

"What did you do to him!" I cried trying to break free.

"You'll never find out princess will you?" He asked me and grabbed Zayn's motionless body. He grabbed a knife that he had in his pocket and stabbed Zayn in the gut hard.

"NOOOO!" I screamed/cried

Zayn was gone. He couldn't fight back. He wasn't going to help me anymore. He wasn't going to kiss me anymore. He wasn't going to cuddle with me anymore. He wasn't going to joke with me anymore. He wasn't going to laugh with me anymore. He wasn't going to sleep next to me anymore. He wasn't going to cook with me anymore. He wasn't going to take me to clubs anymore. He wasn't going to give me roses anymore. He wasn't going to take me out anymore. He wasn't going to sing with me anymore. He wasn't going to fulfill his dream anymore. He wasn't going to watch movies with me anymore. He wasn't going to hold me anymore. He wasn't going to entwine his fingers with me anymore. He wasn't going to surprise me anymore. He wasn't going to say 'I Love You' anymore. He's gone, forever. And it's because of me.

"Your a monster!" I told the man holding Zayn's body.

"Do you think he could feel this?" He asked me and stabbed Zayn again making him bleed even more.

"ZAYN!!!!" I screamed. I couldn't help or move. I couldn't hide the horrid imagine.

"Or this?" He asked and stabbed Zayn in the forehead.

"STOPPPP!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!"

"You know exactly what I want." He said and threw Zayn's dead body on the ground.

"If I do, will you promise not to hurt anyone else?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fine." I said and he grinned.

"Let me say goodbye first." I said and he untied my hands. I ran to Zayn's body and put my hands on the open cuts.

"SAVE HIM!" I screamed and the man laughed.

"He won't survive." He said and I cried. I couldn't accept that.

"NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE!" I screamed and cried onto Zayn's perfect face.

"I'm so so so sorry Zayn! I love you!" I said and I felt hands grab me and pick me up. I kicked my feet trying to get back to Zayn.

"ZAYN!! NOO!!!!!" I screamed. I closed my eyes when I saw the man go up to Zayn and kick him hard in the side.

"Belle? BELLE??? ANNABELLE!!!!" I heard Zayn's voice say. He's alive? I opened my eyes and saw Zayn's face over mine. He was worried and scared.

"YOUR ALIVE!" I yelled and hugged him. He took it by surprise and he fell on top of me.