Chapter One

Chapter One

Belle's POV

"Stop! Let me go!" I screamed once the stranger took me into his house. I was struggling to get free. It's been a week since I met Zayn and he's never texted or called. Nothing. So I decided to meet up with him at the park. But noo, this bozo picked me up. He looked like he was in his early 20's.

"No baby, your mine." He whispered to me attempting to pull off my sweater but I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed and tried to find a back door. I reached my hand out when I was grabbed by the waist. He picked me up and pushed me to the couch, hard. I fell and he got on top o me. He ripped off his shirt showing me his toned torso. I tried to break away but he was too strong. Zayn probably thinks I ditched him. Zayn was so mysterious. He wanted me to know more.

"ZAYN!" I screamed out hopelessly. No one would hear me. The boy started kissing and nibbling my neck. I was disgusted. I hit his face and pushed him off. I tried to get out but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He punched my stomach.

"Never hit me again. We will be seeing each other a lot now. Lets just say your my little girlfriend." He whispered and pulled me in for a kiss but I rejected him and he only kissed my cheek.

"I will never date a boy like you!" I said and I slapped him again. I knew what was coming. But he didn't hit me, instead he pushed me against the wall. He started grinding my body. I was grossed out!

Zayn's POV

Where the hell is Belle? She told me she wanted to meet up with me. For a week she's been on my mind. For a week I couldn't get her black hair out of my thoughts. Now she stood me up. I felt my face get full of anger. I called her. Voicemail. I called her again.

"Hello?" A manly voice said. I clenched my jaw of jealousy. She never told me she had a boyfriend.

"Hi can I speak with Belle?" I asked shyly. No I'm not shy. I just don't talk much. I never know what to say.

"Um......no she's busy." He said and I heard someone call my name in pain. Then the line went dead. Was that girl Belle? I needed answers.

I punched a nearby tree. I paced back and forth then decided to call again.

"Hello?" A weak voice said.

"Belle?"

"Zayn? Oh my god help me! I don't know where I am. This boy is making me do stuff that I don't want to do. I'm hiding in a closet. I really need help. He had a red mustang. That's all I know." She whispered, partly crying. I needed to help her. Why does she always attract boys? That's easy, because she's so beautiful, funny, smart, stubborn, and just amazing.

"Belle, I'll find you. Be strong." Were the last words after I heard a scream in terror.

I quickly got up and walked around each house searching for a red mustang. I looked at both sides of the street. No mustangs. My palms were sweaty and I kept on making my hands into a fist.

I turn the corner of the street and I see a red mustang in the driveway. I started running towards the house. I really hope this is the right house.

Once I got to the door I knocked hard and didn't stop. Then a man came to answer the door.

"Where's Belle?" I said right away and he smirked but never replied.

"I said, where the hell is Belle!" I repeated myself. I felt me getting all this anger and hate.

"Zayn?" I heard a weak voice said. The mans face got mad and he tried to slam the door in my face but I stopped it with my foot. He didn't notice and he went over to Belle laying on the floor and slapped her hard. That made me a million times madder I ran over there and tackled the guy.