Chapter 6

AN: Hey if you like broadway/theater what's your favorite show or song from a musical?

Kara's POV

Evelyn, Harley, Catra, Wanda, Nat, and I were all sitting together playing a card game in the common area before dinner. 

The game is played in 2 or 3 teams of 2 people. Everyone is trying to get four of a kind and when they do they do a secret signal to their partner and their partner announces that they won. 

But if the other two teams think they see the signal they can stay stop first and win. 

I am partnered with Wanda, Nat was with Harley, and Catra was with Wanda. 

Aka Nat taught Harley some crazy amazing signal that none of us could even begin to figure out and they were destroying us. 

Catra slams her cards down and says "That's it we are switching games and Nat is permanently banned from playing that game ever again." 

"I agree. Let's play something else." I say. 

"What are we going to play that Nat isn't going to absolutely destroy us?" Wanda questions. 

"Honey, there are no card games I won't beat you all out," Nat says with a wink in Wanda's direction. 

Yeah, that was a part of the fun of this group we are all hilarious but it is particularly funny to watch Nat and Wanda flirt back and forth without confessing their feelings or even realizing their feelings for each other. 

 "Okay, how about we just get ready for dinner? It starts in 10 minutes" Evelyn suggests. 

I nod my agreement and stand up only to bump into someone. 

I stumble but hands catch me before I fall over. 

I look up and try not to let a blush take over my face as I am met with the piercing green eyes of Lena herself. 

"You alright there?" she questions slightly. I notice that her four ASM are around here. 

"Yes sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings," I say apologetically "What are you 5 up to?" 

"Tech is doing a make your own pizza competition in the extra kitchen. We are judging it." 

"What did you think you couldn't win the competition?" Evelyn challenges. 

Lena raises an eyebrow as she says "If we participated then we would destroy the competition" 

"You can't say that because you are judging and not competing," Wanda adds with a shrug. "Making that claim completely invalid." 

"Are you calling us liars?" Kate says in mock offense

"Not liars just pussy's for not competing," Harley says with a shrug. 

"Then who do you suggest judges?" Sara says. 

"Why don't we do it?" Nat suggests. "There is more of us than there is you and we can be an impartial third party." 

I glance at Lena and say "What do you say? Want to put your money where your mouth is?" with a smirk. 

"Fine if only to prove that we make the best pizza in all of camp."

--------------------------------

"This tastes like cardboard," Wanda says as she looks at the lighting department who literally burnt their pizza to all hell. 

Their shoulders fall and I try and hold in giggles as Harley yells "NEXT!" 

The ASM's and Lena all step forward and set a pizza down in front of us.