Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning to my cellphone going off with a text message.

>Bonjour ma belle.< the text from Tom said and I knew what that meant. I knew enough French to know that. I smiled as I opened up the message to reply.

>I'm beautiful huh?< I asked.

>You know French?< Tom asked.

>No, took one year of it in high school. Learned the basics.< I sent back. I could imagine him laughing.

>So you haven't figure out what I said you yesterday?< Tom asked and I sighed.

>No, you should just tell me.< I said.

>Maybe tonight.< Tom said and I smiled. I got an alert on my phone and I saw that pictures of Tom and I out the day before made the news.

>We made celebrity gossip news again today.< I said and sent him the photos.

>We look good together.< Tom said and I smiled shaking my head.

>Are we going to address this through our teams?< I asked.

>What do you want to do?< Tom asked.

>Well if we are going to continue seeing each other, we probably should.< I sent.

>Want me to get my team on it?< Tom asked and I sighed.

>Yeah, have your people call my people.< I sent off with a wink face emoji.

>Sounds great. On that note that, tonight....< Tom sent.

>Oh do you have plans? LOL< I sent.

>You think you're funny...< Tom said.

>I think I'm adorable.< I said.

>That you are. But tonight I am picking you up at 6pm. We have reservations for dinner at 6:30.< Tom said and I smiled.

>Sounds perfect. I will see you tonight then.< I sent.

>See you tonight ma belle.< Tom said and I sighed as I put my phone down.

I got out of bed and headed into my kitchen. I knew Kelly had the day off and I was totally fine with that. It was one of those days I told Tom about when I just wanted to be home alone. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a yogurt for breakfast. I was sitting on my computer when I get a call from my manager.

"Hey." I said and I knew what was going on and why he was calling.

"Hey, so we just got a call from Tom Hiddleston's management team." Rick said and I nodded.

"Yeah....what did they say?" I questioned.

"Well they said that you and Tom are starting to see each other regularly and seeing where it goes. They said you two wanted to release the statements. I just wanted to verify this with you." Rick said.

"Yes please. No need to hide we are going out together." I said.

"Okay sounds good and may I add, I am happy for you if this works out." Rick said. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye Rick." I said and hung up the phone. I was eating my yogurt when my cellphone went off with another text and I smiled thinking it was Tom but that feeling quickly died.

>So I see you are moving forward with Tom.< Chris sent.

>You knew I was meeting him yesterday, you took my brothers phone. Remember?< I sent to him.