Money

Your P.O.V
The next day, the blockage was getting slightly better and I found some ideas that I could try out. I wanted to give Mondo his tattoo design before we got out of here, that much was already clear. But who knew how long we were going to be kept inside this killing game. But I also didn't think we would be able to escape tomorrow, so I decided to take as much time as I needed and just note down my ideas if I quit drawing on some things. But I think I got some good ideas, now I just needed to find some more motivation. 

I got up, yawning and headed out of my dorm room, this time a little later. I met Mondo on my way and sweetly smiled at him while we headed towards the dining hall together. While we arrived, we heard Kyoko speak up. We sat down next to each other and next to Taka, listening to the words Kyoko let out to us. "Didn't I say that you were only allowed to use "It" only with my permission? Something like that is important!", Kyoko let out to the others. I didn't have a clue what was going on but someone messed up apparently. "What even happened?", I asked her, still somehow confused. "I wanted to check up on "It" today before the meeting but I caught Hifumi talking to it", Kyoko let out. At first it was  pretty confusing what she meant but I pretty soon got what she meant. After all, we found that laptop in the bathhouse. It was a thing Chihiro left us to find out the secrets of this school and to find an eventual exit without having to kill each other.
She made us follow into the bathhouse so that we could talk in privacy without Monokuma noticing us. She typed in some things into the laptop. "I'll make Alter Ego yell as loud as he can when he sees Hifumi and leave my room  door open. I know it is dangerous but there isn't really another chance to stop anyone from using him. this is the only chance where we can eventually find some things out from this school and find an exit. I will  not accept the fact that you use it to spend time. If we all run in and out of the bathhouse constantly, Monokuma will definitely check up on it and notice our little secret", Kyoko let out to Hifumi. "I know but it was just so comforting how she was so interesting about what I said about creating Fanfiction, she was the only one who would ever  listen", Hifumi let out with a disappointed expression in his face. Kyoko let out a sigh. "Nevertheless, this is a life or death situation. We need to find out how to escape without killing each other until there are only a few left", Kyoko replied. 

We all left the bathhouse after that. I mean yeah, I definitely got her point. But it was just a matter of time until the next murder happened. I mean, we already got some work done by Alter Ego, but until Alter Ego was able to find a solution for our all's escape, there probably weren't that many students left, considering the motives that Monokuma gave us when some time had happened without us killing each other. I slowly was wondering why there wasn't another motive from the teddy bear. I just hoped the next motive wouldn't get anyone to commit a murder again. But at the other side, there was a reason why Monokuma chose especially those kind of motives. He probably knew our all's weak points by now and already prepared a new motive which is supposed to make one or two special people murder. 
But I decided not to waste my thoughts on the killing game. Stressing myself and drowning myself in theories and worries won't make this whole situation better. 

After that, we all went  back towards the dining hall since we didn't have the chance to eat breakfast yet. Though, I didn't really feel like eating or was hungry so I decided to head straight up towards my room after the lecture from Kyoko in the bathhouse. 
I sat on my desk, roughly sketching the idea I had in mind for Mondo's design. I started with the logo of his gang. This was like the only thing I could draw up now because he wasn't here and I definitely needed to take some more looks at his gang coat he was wearing. I already sketched his gang logo down when we met in the art room some time ago  but I didn't really have the chance to focus on the other things that were printed on his giant coat. But up to now, I already had roughly an idea and I thought this could really look good. Now I just needed to take a look at his coat some more times. 

Just as I started to get really motivated, the screen in my room lit up. "I have something important to share. I want all of you to gather in the gym", Monokuma announced before the screen went completely dark once again. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as I let down my drawing shit onto the desk again and stood up, heading out of my dorm room. I was somehow nervous, already assuming what it could be. 
We all gathered inside of the gym like the teddy bear robot thingy said. And as soon as everyone arrived, Monokuma showed up, greeting us once again. "I can't stand how I have to wait every time until a murder happens. So I came up with a little motivation to escape this killing game", Monokuma announced, removing the curtains in front of the stage to show a large amount  of money. 
"In front of me are 10 Million dollars. This is enough to live without working!", Monokuma announced. In fact, this really was a large amount of money and in fact, this would solve any money problems anyone may had. Though it wasn't going to get me. I mean yes, no one would turn down such a large amount of money but- I already have seen multiple times what had happened if a culprit got caught and it were complicated cases. I was pretty sure it was going to get so easy to catch me if I really  would murder someone. So if I was going to die in here, then probably as a victim. 

But I wasn't sure about the others- 

1111 words