another motive

Your P.O.V
A few days have passed and everything up to now was pretty peaceful. The day after the incident in the sauna with Taka, Mondo and me, everyone was confused by their pretty close friendship by now, considering how often they had fights around the others. It  kind of surprised me too that the ultimate moral compass and the Biker gang leader who often got involved with violence and a lot of fights and swears a lot, really became friends but it was better than them constantly yelling at each other. And the days after that, I spent a lot of time with them. I mean, since Mondo was friends with Taka now, he sometimes hung around with us, which wasn't a problem at all to me. It at least wasn't so boring anymore with those two. And I would lean myself out of the window and say that I could count Mondo to one of my friends by now. I didn't really care about the fact that he often started to yell out of instinct, since well, it depended on the words after all. 
But it has been suspiciously quiet in the time between the sauna incident and now. The last time Monokuma got bored of waiting for us to commit a murder, he gave us something we would kill for. And the last motive was still in my head and I would never be able to forget this.  I was somehow scared of the next motive if there was one.
But my suspicions sadly probably became true, at least this was what I thought when the screen in the dining hall lit up in the evening, showing Monokuma to all of us. "I have a special surprise for you! Come and meet me in the gym, I want all of you to show up", Monokuma announced through the screen. 

I was just hoping at that point, that it wasn't what I thought. I was just hoping we didn't get another motive but part of me knew that that was the only thing that could have happened, especially since none of us hasn't murdered anyone in that time. So how well I knew Monokuma by now, he would probably either do something which was supposed to make us kill each other or to call us into the gym for no reason and just to do something, like that one moment when we were all called into the gym and were supposed to do some sports with Monokuma. Taka ended up being the only one following his instructions while everyone other than him randomly stood or sat around. 
The whole group of students were somehow scared, some were pretty calm or ignored the fact that it could be another motive. However, the mood turned somehow weird while we headed towards the gym together. It probably would have been a bad idea to skip this meeting. Monokuma already made pretty clear what would happen if we didn't listen to him and it's still stuck in my head. And it seemed like everyone, even Byakuya, listened to his announcement and all of the others showed up in the gym as well. 

It didn't take long for the teddy bear to show up as soon as everyone lined up in the giant gym. "Oh good everyone seems to be here. Okay, listen. This is getting hella boring. Since the last class trial, a whole week has passed and no one was murdered up to now! The last class trial didn't even get an execution! I want you to work AGAINST each other, not WITH each other. So I prepared something", Monokuma let out, holding up multiple envelopes in his hand. 
At this point, I realized how awfully right I was. Of course it was another motive and at this point, I just hoped that it was nothing too bad for what people would kill. I mean I didn't know the others too well and everyone has different weak points which I didn't know and the only one who could know this was Monokuma. 
"In every of those envelopes is a secret no one ever knew about. Every envelope has a name on it, one for each of you. And I already know what you will say. I know you will say no one would kill for a secret so I decided to make  it a bit spicier. If a murder doesn't happen, I will expose your secrets, no matter how embarrassing they are, TO EVERYONE", Monokuma explained to us while he handed a secret to each of us. 

Everyone was opening up their envelope but at that point, I just thought it was the better solution not to open it up, so I didn't need to worry. I knew what a secret was that I haven't even told Taka as my childhood friend but there was no way he knew it. I just stuffed the envelope into my pockets of my pants, trying to overcome the curiosity if he actually knew our most embarrassing secrets. But I held this curiosity back, it actually was the better solution. If we didn't react to his motives, then, possibly, no murder would happen.
Monokuma eventually disappeared. "Listen everyone I have an idea. How about we share those secrets now, as embarrassing as it might be, then it would just be a lot safer. I can even start if you want", Taka announced. "I- I'm sorry b-but I don't think I am able to t-tell it right now-", chihiro let out, looking to the ground. "I get your point but I don't think everyone would agree to share this right now and right here", Kyoko let out. "Oh okay well then- take your time preparing yourselves for the time when our secrets get exposed", Taka let out in response. 

Eventually, all of us headed to our rooms. Mondo took some time calming down, he seemed pissed off as he noticed Monokuma knew his secret. "do you want to talk to me about the secret? then it's not going to be so awkward in front of everyone else", Taka asked me. "Usually I would say yes but I haven't even looked at it and I'm not planning on looking at it. If I don't know what it is, then I can't react to his motive", I replied to him. "That's indeed a good idea", Taka replied. "yea but if you want to, you can tell me, the least thing I can do is listen", I replied to him. "that would be nice", taka replied while he started to talk about his secret. I listened to him the whole time and in the end, we headed towards our rooms. 

1120 words