Trial

A/N: I'm mainly using they/them pronouns, just change em in yer head like you want to but I want more people to be able to read this so yea. Most of my works are gender neutral anyways.

Mondo's P.O.V
As soon as everybody moved their asses towards my loved one's dead body, the investigation began again. This was always a situation that I feared deep inside. I just hoped I would be able to protect them till the end but apparently, I'm not even good enough to do a simple fucking job like this. Not only was I responsible for my older brother's death (A/N: I know he isn't but he thinks like that so yea- don't hate on me for that in the comments lmao) and now also Y/Ns when I fucking promised them that I would keep them fucking safe?! This was all my fault and of course the ones of the killer. But whoever it was, I was going to beat the shit out of him if the culprit wasn't a girl. I wasn't just let them get away with something like that- I wasn't just going to let them take a loved one from me!
But the worst part was that I was the one who everyone suspected. It's just a pain in the fucking ass and I just hoped that I was able to argument that I wasn't the fucking killer, even though it may looked like that. I mean after all, Hina found me being close to the body and most of them heard that we wanted to meet up. I could understand that people would suspect me but that wasn't the fuck fair. Just because people saw me there that didn't mean I was the one who killed them!
However, this was my only chance to prove myself innocent. Even though I didn't want to do this trial at all. I already lost so many people that were important to me and now they were gone as well. I felt so weak for not being able to protect them like I promised to them. But this was not the right fucking time to drown myself in self pity. At this point I didn't even care anymore how this turned out, I just wanted to take revenge on the fucking killer and make them pay for what they did. No one could describe how fucking pissed I was at the culprit right now.

After the investigation, all of us headed back towards the red door which led to the trial field. I headed towards my seat, looking at the empty seat next to me which was replaced with one of those sick death portraits of the ones that had already died. Monokuma said it was for not leaving the one that left their lives here and that they died didn't mean they didn't belong to the class but for me it was just hurting even more. That sick teddy bear isn't the kind of people to argument with such a friendly seeming point, he did that probably to make the ones that cared even sadder than they were before when they have to stare at the black-white pictures with the red cross. This just was sick shit and I hated it. But there wasn't really anything we could do about it either. It was just hurting a lot more.
Anyways, this class trial eventually began. I already didn't want to do this to begin with but this started even worse. "Why d-do we even have to d-discuss, it o-obviously was Mondo!", Toko let out. "I agree that Mondo is a suspect but don't you think that it's better to discuss every single detail before we vote? our lives are on the line after all.", Kyoko replied to her. "But in this case it's pretty obvious who it was. Of course it was Mondo, most of us heard that they were planning to meet up anyways", that son of a bitch called Byakuya let out. "COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONE FUCKING MOMENT?! IT. WASN'T. THE. FUCK. *ME*! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL HER AND WHY WOULD I BE SO GOD DAMN DUMB AND MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS TO ANYONE?! I MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST BUT I'M NOT THAT DUMB! YOU ALL DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW FUKCING MUCH THEY MEANT TO ME YOU FUCKERS! I GAVE THEM A PROMISE I WOULD PROTECT THEM SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL THEM?!", I yelled out in anger, digging my fingers into the wood of my seat. "Man calm down for a moment, the trial didn't even start yet", Hiro let out, scratching the back of his head.

Eventually, the others started to talk about the scene of the crime and soon got that Y/N was killed in the cafeteria. Of course this spoke rather against me since we were supposed to meet up in the cafeteria. This shit was nerve wracking. Not only could I not accept- or rather didn't want to accept their death, I as well stood there as the fucking killer and everyone thought it was me. It didn't matter what the fuck I said, anyone just turned those words in my mouth and made me even more suspicious than I already was.
But at some point, Kyoko made me get out of this shit very quickly. "To be honest, I don't really think that it was Mondo who committed the murder", Kyoko let out. "How comes you changed your mind?", Byakuya asked her in response. "I found this in the victim's pockets. It's a note to meet up from someone and it doesn't sound like him at all", Kyoko replied. "A letter? what the fuck I never wrote something like this!", I let out, raising my voice. Kyoko handed the note to me after reading it aloud. "This is not my handwriting. Why do I even have to say this, this obviously wasn't the fuck me!", I let out, handing it back to her. "In addition, Y/n said that they wanted to meet up shortly before nighttime. But in the Monokuma file stood that it had been hours earlier", Kyoko added. That made me somehow relieved. At least I wasn't the one that was suspected by everyone else.
Eventually, Kyoko managed to find out the real culprit, which was {most hated character}. I was glad to see their execution, though I didn't have the chance to really make them pay. I wish I would have been able to beat the shit out of them before but now, I was finally done.

1104 words

A/N: This is not going to end, just wait for what I have in mind [evil laughter]