official

Your P.O.V
Right after the two of us confessed to each other, we found ourselves in his bed again. I still couldn't really believe that he felt the same towards me as I did for him but I was really happy and relieved. I mean, at least I didn't have to overthink everything anymore and tell myself to grow some balls and finally confess.
I eventually crawled under his blanket, him soon following. Laying to our sides and facing ourselves, I laid my arms around his waist while I buried my face into his chest. He laid a hand onto my hand, slowly brushing through my hair while the two of us eventually closed our eyes in attempt to fall asleep.
The atmosphere was pretty comforting. Even though it was silent, it was really beautiful. Mondo wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pulling me even closer towards him. I tickled his skin with my breath, causing him to have goosebumps eventually. And after some time of cuddling with each other, both of us were eventually starting to drift off to sleep, holding each other in our arms.

The next morning, I woke up again. I slightly turned my head into another direction, looking at the time. It was still pretty early but the sun started to come out and shone through the gap between his curtains which hung over the window of his room. It wasn't that bright but bright enough for me to see his room. Yesterday, I didn't really pay attention to it yesterday evening because it was so dark that I couldn't really pay attention to it.
On his walls hung a lot of posters of some hard rock bands and of his gang in multiple designs. On a small table were some magazines and hair styling products, as well as an eye liner. Some baseball bats and other similar weapons were leaned up against the wall which all didn't surprise me. But all in all, it looked great and it really suited his personality.

I closed my eyes again in attempt so sleep some more time with him by my side. I felt his chest risen and lower again while I heard some slight snoring which made me smile. Before I could actually fall back asleep, I felt him moving a bit, stretching himself while he let out a yawn of sleepiness.
this made me realize he was already awake and that it didn't even bring anything anymore to try to fall back asleep again. Also, I didn't really think that I would fall asleep again anymore anyways.

The two of us waited some more time, letting us time so that we could get a bit more awake so that we could stand up eventually. I mean I already knew that his voice was pretty deep but his voice right after he woke up was a whole other level. Though, it really suited him and sounded good.
Still sleepy, the two of us sat up and let out a yawn while we were stretching ourselves. We made ourselves some breakfast before sitting down on his couch with the plates/bowls (depending on what you usually eat for breakfast). Wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me further towards him, we started to eat our breakfast while talking with each other. Everything felt now so different but different in a good kind. Now I didn't really have to worry anymore about ruining our friendship we already had. Though we maybe should tell Taka about our relationship- after all, we were best friends and he was friends with Mondo as well- It just would feel bad not to tell him.

"So- are we a thing now?", Mondo asked, laying his empty plate onto the table in front of his couch as he finished his breakfast. "I mean sure, I would be more than happy", I let out to him, looking him into his eyes. He slightly grinned, pulling me even closer than I already was. "Good cuz same", he admitted. I grinned back at him, giving him a quick peck on his lips which made him blush just slightly. So now it was official- And I was really really happy because of that. I would have never expected that our friendship would even get that far between us. But now I guess we both should just enjoy the moment we had together.
I wrote my parents that I would come home shortly after lunchtime so that I could enjoy some more time with the biker.

We eventually decided ourselves to watch some movies together after both of us eventually finished our breakfast. I brought the empty plates along with the forks and knives into the kitchen, setting it down before eventually joining my new boyfriend on his couch again while he chose a movie.
Wrapping an arm around my shoulder while pulling me closer towards his muscular body, he laid the remote away again. I leaned myself against him, resting my head on his chest. It didn't take me long to feel his hand on top of my head, gently brushing through my hair which felt really comfortable and I may have enjoyed this more than I should have.

After some time of us basically cuddling with each other and watching movies, enjoying our time as a couple, I eventually had to go. Mondo being Mondo, he offered me to drive me towards my home which I happily accepted.
It didn't take him long until he eventually arrived at my own home. I gave him back his helmet, kissing him on his cheek to say goodbye before eventually disappearing in my home, heading towards my room.

950 words