Happy Ending?

..

It was about four in the morning according to my phone, which was about to die any minute now.
I had been walking around all night like a drunkard but no body even cared to ask for me.

It was still dark, but the seagulls had started their en route across the land. As I was mindlessly walking along the shore, I noticed someone standing at a farther spot.
It was San.
My eyes can never not recognize San's hair, which seemed to be flowing with the land breeze.
As if energy refurbished my body, I hastily ran towards my destination only to discover that he was not standing alone.

Next to him was a person I knew well, so well that I would give the entire credit of my emotional dispairment to him. It was Jung Wooyoung.
I couldn't figure out why these two rivals were standing at the end of the shore this way...but considering how we three were tied with the same thread, we met pretty purposefully.

"San... Woo?", all my energy had been drained as I give in to the tiredness my legs had been through all night.

"Y/n what are you doing here?", Wooyoung held me by the shoulders while San only stood in his tracks, contemplating about something I was unaware of.

"San.. Why weren't you picking my calls?", I painfully asked as tears rolled down on my already stained cheeks.

After a minute's silence, a voice said,
"I'm not a Toy Y/n... That you'll play with whenever you want and throw away when you're done.
I have feelings too.", San turned towards me and sat down on his knee as he wiped my tears with his hands.

"All you ever did was take me for granted.", as tear escaped his eye as he trembled with vexation
while Wooyoung pat his back gently.

"I-"

San continued, "Since day one you've always had eyes for Woo... But like a fool I was always trying to be there for you... Thinking you'd love me just like you love him.", he almost raised his voice.

"I'M SICK.. AND TIRED OF IT."

Now the only audible sound was that of the sea waves.

"I understand.
I hurt you a lot... But it was only because I was hurting too.
I had no intention of -"

"But you did!
You kept me as a substitute for Wooyoung and always treated me like a back up plan", as San talked over me, I realized that it was indeed my fault and no amount of justification can prove him wrong.

"Sannie calm down"