A Light Encounter

In the freshman year of college, I applied for a unbearably perfect and famous university and not to forget, just like any other protagonist, I got accepted real quick.

This is where I had to spend three years of making mistakes and maturing; and as for a superstitious person like me, I stepped into the flowering years of a girl's life, with my right foot to give it a lucky start. As for me, I want to tell you that I'm not a socially camouflaging, normal person. I am a self dependent yet emotionally craving, good at hiding feelings kinda person, who always ends up with the stereotype of 'snob'. Im not really a judgemental person like other college students. The good part is that I don't discriminate: genders, races, personalities, they're all the same to me; I'm anti responsive towards everything equally.

Back in high school, they did assign me cunning knighthoods, or let's just say teen tags, but those were not cunning enough to be true.

Leaving behind the world of  -ed words, i walked around a new place for me, like a vagabond treking to the hills he's never been to. But since ancient times, I've been clueless about how to build relationships, yes, just as clueless as the three year old kid who was taken by his parents to the pride parade...
But just as delighted as him.

So this uni was just like any other uni you've been to with a mature vibe and scenic beauty but most importantly heartthrobing men and women bathing in the utmost ace luxuries of life.

As I  walked away from the board of the uni route map there was a crowd moving towards the lavish looking staircase chanting a name very unfamiliar to me.
"JUNG WOOYOUNG ", "OMG IT'S WOOYOUNG!". "WE LOVE YOU". I did not bother to look above.
"it must be just some cocky usual  handsome guy", I went towards my way with a destination target straighter than most people are.

Turns out that in this toxic and unwanted ocean of fangirls only one  spot appeared black; yes my brazen head. This spot was thus, very easily noticeable from above and among all colors of flesh, this wooyoung guy, saw me somehow just like it happens in romantic movies.

              A calm uninterested girl with long black bangs hiding one eye from social exposure underneath and the 'don't care' expression which my unattractive face postered, maybe twisted a knife in the pride lobe of his brain, because the moment I looked up for a millisecond, he smirked with one raised eyebrow accompanied by a mischievous clenched grin and went his way.
First impressions... I know i have always sucked at them, but I've read that such famous and fangirl victims only find, the one who marches off to the beat of her own drum, more appeasing to them.

                                 ° ° °

Before the History class I heard some steps waking my way accompanied by suppressed 'omgs' which stopped blocking my window view.
I looked up at the person eclipsing the tender sunlight on my book and whoa

IT WAS THE SUN HIMSELF!

"why!? am I the next target of some handsome playboy?",  the thought struck me at a lightning pace

But honestly this playboy was beautiful.

He looked at me with observant eyes adorning a face shining with charismatic aura. Perhaps the two scanners were looking to find some noticeable feature of mine notwithstanding the fact of me being aware I had none.

Finally the silence broke when a relatively high pitched yet soft voice calmy said, "you seem different.
Every girl here has some noticeable feature and sike,
even if they don't, they try to show me that they look noticeable somehow,
but you're acting unbothered as if your heart isn't beating like crazy right now".

"don't tell me that you do not know me yet! ", he smiled smugly.
My ship was still in calm waters but my brain signaled a furious hurricane approaching.

           College life did me good by redrawing my image with a pure pointless pen over the high school tag of lethal hyena. Atleast nobody knew I was a rebellious kid famous in the streets for fracturing the neck of a guy... Which might actually be true. I mean, I never saw him again after the brawl.

My mind signaled my body to get up and leave the uninvited conversation until he tightly grabbed my arm and brought me back to my butt's previous spot. With some traces of pride in his eyes, he smirked again and said, "let's see each other more often" as if he saw through my cold demeanour concealing my water deprived throat, hand in hand with my stupid heart who was thrusting powerfully at this newly grown infatuation with such a heavenly creature... trying to get into my head, which he already did.

It wasnt because of loathing that I  was bent upon ignoring his mesmerizing monologue, but thanks to my reputation back in the days, my anxiety had gotten worse over the years of being despised by my classmates in regards of my lethal attribute.
Right in the next moment, My dense, opaque eyes met his sunlight stricken honey balls and being taken aback, his eyebrows jumped,
"Found it!", and looked even more passionate than before.

His cheering squad smelled somewhat like rice burning in the pot since it had been a while that he didn't let go of my held hand.
"Y/n, isn't it? I'll see you often now".

Following a short episode of his ethereal smile contradictory to my awestruck one was a rumbling sound made by the desks as another tall and mysterious figure approached giving a vibe eerie enough make Wooyoung's cheering squad take a step back.

"it's been a while since you looked so lost in someone, Jung Wooyoung. Maybe five minutes?" the low pitched, deeply calm and unbothered voice mocked in a satoori dialect.

"Let me see her, Oh what a different species, you sure you're from earth?", his humor was bland as he enjoyed offending my pride somewhere deep in the skin of kind innocence.
This uninvited insult made me question upon my appearance after ages, how, in all the wannabe beautiful, blonde and styled haired girls with short hemmed skirts, can a girl with long black bangs and a hidden forehead scar, blend.

                                ° ° °

"Stay out of it, you monster!", the beautiful one clenched his teeth with a piercing glare-
But in a fraction of a second, the monster held me by the chin and took a good look at my, now vexed face.

"Unexpected" he said but did not see a fist coming his way.
*BAMM*
"do not lay a finger on y/n or you'll regret it Choi San", wooyoung gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"I just might", the unbothered voice started off from the spot.

.
.