Made A Backflip

....

As the train came to a halt and the metallic doors cleft asunder, a crowd vomit embarked upon the shore of the station as like a fistful of peas thrown on a wall.

Somehow i came out with all of my body parts intact, as I held onto San who was bold enough to not hesitate while facing the crowd vomit.
What was new was the way he glanced down at me while clasping my arm tightly with his.

"so how are we gonna get you bag?", he sounded concerned

"ah, it must've been kicked off the platform back there seeing the constant crowd with barely any eyes looking down...
anyways I'll get to wear your tees,
it's not like we are gonna do anything except relax in these two days", I almost laughed as a voice approached calling forth the students of our University;
calling students to assemble.

San saw some acquaintences and excused himself to greet them as I was left wondering he isn't as bad at socialising as i am. My breath was held as I gulped down a blot of saliva the moment Wooyoung stood beside me unhesitatingly followed by Vanessa; yes that chic,
who was presentably devastated by the heat slaps of a sunny summer at the crowded station.

                     "Welcome to....", a boring speech was initiated which the jocks were adamant to interrupt despite the instructions which were as important as the Bible for nerds.
My attention was caught when the instructor said, "so get in groups of three as you are standing, and sit in the bus. Your triad has to set up the tent for the supper at the beach." one could've heard the automatic curse under my breath as I peeped San to record his reaction... which was a neutral one.

                     Somehow my earphones and beach scenery helped me survive the bus journey with the most annoying girl on the planet, right next to me... But when it came to setting up the tent, i couldn't hold in when she started ranting,
"I hope my Wooyoungie will do it for me, after all does a real Man ever let a flower-like lady work?"

"if your feminism considers women weak enough not be able to work alongside men, then I'd like to call it, masculine overburdening."

                        Wooyoung looked amused with my answer in his defense and turned towards me with impressed eyes which made mine shy.
Vanessa left the scene with work equal to handing me a nail, thinking she was tried enough to be Train Lagged, I mean...

IS THAT EVEN A THING?

                Wooyoung said, "you can go rest, I can do this", as if he was concerned about me. I would've gone if he hadn't said that, but now due to personal ego reasons, I had to stay and complete the work. Tying ropes and setting a log up wasn't really my thing as i slowly realized...
Train lag, is A Thing...
until San showed up making up for the rest of my work.
Most times he really feels like my knight in shing armor, but comparing Woo and San was something I couldn't do.

As I thought about it...
"They both looked equally hot working side by side,
though their personalities were poles apart. One wouldn't hesitate to have a threeso..oh shit.. What am I thinking??come back to your senses you silly thing!"

I was interrupted by San, "let's go get this shit off our hands".

                   San suggested we go reveal our petition to another supervisor. Let me tell you about the deal we made with a supervisor back at uni, "we two would like to own our living and eating expenses, so we won't be participating in the trip activities", but LOL that specific supervisor didn't make it to the trip because of his stupid diarrhea.
I wonder how much jinx am I carrying around.

...

After some serious chit chat with the supervisors, San and I exited the dorm with a relieved face.
Relieved?
Yes, from being exposed to introvert evils such as team work and bonfires.

Anyways, we agreed on having the following dinner together with the same company since we equally worked hard in the set up.
As the moon set in, our tired asses were called from the beach  to a more quiet area devoid of people where a beautiful scenery was set up by our talented scouts.
The incomplete, bare tents we put up in the flashing sunlight were decorated with fairy lights and two joint tables were set where delicious supper was kept ready as if it was waiting like a kitten to be eaten by her sugardaddy.
Oops.. Sorry
I sat on the more socially distant side of the table meanwhile San chose to sit with his boys over sitting with me. Of course I was mad, but since there was no confession between us either, I definitely couldn't demand the attention i deserved.

Thus, making a grumpy face, yet being lost in the finger licking good food, I peacefully ate... until a familiar hand tapped on my back dragging a chair with its legs sunken in the sand.
"I've been looking for you;

so you're desolated here?", the question sounded like an exclamation.

"yeah, away from social eyes..", I was obliged to answer. The thought of Wooyoung willingly sitting next to me was delighting with sprinkles of
'wtf whyyy'.
He engaged in a obligating yet soothing conversation to which I did not remain hostile, since I knew somewhere deep in my heart..
His presence was actually very endearing to me.
It was all a ride to the seventh heaven until this company was enjoined by an uninvited guest, as you can already guess...
*drumrolls*,
Queen Vanessa, from the kingdom of Ruining Good things.

I secretively roll my eyes at the sight of her and so did Wooyoung, as I saw in the moment with my peripheral vision. His hand was so close to mine, almost touching my hand until that witch grabbed his hands and cupped her face stuttering,
"Where was my boo.. I was looking for you".

'And he was looking for me cho choo bitchass!', I wish I could relay this love triangle to her...
Wait love triangle? This necessarily means Wooyoung still has feelings for me, despite cheating on me?

Maybe he realised his mistake... Yeah humans make mistakes, maybe I shouldn't be a prick towards him.
My stream of thoughts flew endlessly until he abruptly snapped at her cheesy nuisance and promptly grabbed my wrist and quietly sneaked away while she was busy eating..
Away from the annoying girl..
Away from the gala....

.
.