Chapter 23.

“Hi Ryan” I lean into Harry as Ryan takes a step closer to us.

“How have you been? I’ve missed you” he goes in to hug me, completely ignoring Harry’s presence. I let him hug me but I make no effort to hug him back.

“This is my boyfriend Harry” I say when Ryan lets go of me. Harry reaches out to shake his hand, Ryan looks disgusted but shakes Harry’s hand then returning his attention to me.

“How’s Panda?” he asks “We have to go actually” I say cutting the conversation short.

“It was good to see you Katy! I hope we can catch up while you’re back”

“Yeah… bye!” I turn away pulling Harry with me walking through the aisles to find Krystal. She’s in the freezer section when we finally find her. “Thanks for leaving us with him!” I say lightly slapping her back jokingly.

“Thought I might just leave you to catch up” she smirks trying not to laugh. “You suck, can we leave before he follows us” I glance around, hiding behind Harry slightly. “He’s a right bellend” Harry says as we walk to the checkout finally.

“He seriously stalks Katy, it’s so strange. He’s one of the best AFL footy players and has millions of girls after him but he won’t give up on Katy, even though he’s got a girlfriend. It’s kind of funny actually.” Krystal says, we get in the car ready to go home.

“It’s definitely not funny, it’s annoying.” I sigh, resting my head back on the chair. “Maybe I need to rough him up a bit” Harry says, I hear the smirk in his voice causing me and Krystal to laugh.

“Let’s get dinner started” Krystal says unpacking the shopping bags. “I’m going to have a shower” Harry says dropping the rest of the bags on the bench.

“Yeah, you stink” I joke waving my hand in front of my nose “Oh thanks baby” Harry wraps his arms around me, rubbing his face gently against mine to rub his dirtiness on me. I feel his stubble run against my cheek causing me to laugh.

“I’m going to check on Panda before we start dinner” I tell Krystal, walking down the hall to Panda’s old room. When I reach her room, she’s not in there. What the hell? Turning around I notice Riley’s door cracked open, I peak through and Panda is asleep in his bed with Riley the TV flashing in the dark room.

I smile and hear Harry go into my room, I close the door to Riley’s room. “Is she still asleep?” Harry asks walking across the hall into the bathroom. “Yeah, in with Riley.” He closes the door behind me, Harry’s breathe is hot on my neck as he grabs my thighs, hoisting me up and carrying me to sit me on the sink. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his lips to mine.

I pull his shirt up over his head, throwing it to the ground. Next Harry pushes my dress up to the top of my thighs, pulling down my knickers at the same time. My shaky fingers reach down and undo his belt, ripping his pants down his legs. God damn having the bloody shakes.

I rub my hands up and down Harry’s back as he slides into me, thrusting ever so lightly. I moan into his neck as he gets faster.

“Katy!” I hear Krystal yell from the other end of the house. “Hurry… up…” I manage to get out between moans, Harry’s grip tightens on my hips sure to leave marks.

I feel him release into me and that’s it for me, I drag my nails down his back as I ride out my high.

“I better have a shower now, before dinner” Harry smirks, placing a soft kiss to my lips and lifting me down off the sink. I pull my knickers back up my legs and fix my skirt.

“What do you want me to start with?” I enter the kitchen and Krystal hands me a bag of potatoes “Start peeling those please” I put the bag on the bench, grab some paper and start my potato peeling. “Turn the radio on” I ask Krys, this silence is making me tired.