Chapter 10.

Kate and I end up sitting inside once we finish eating, we have been talking for over an hour now, about seriously everything. She hasn’t judged me one bit even when I told her about Brad and being pissed off at Harry, she actually agreed and said if someone did that to her she would be pissed off too.

“I better go check on Pandora, Charly forgets about her when she drinks.” I roll my eyes as we both walk outside. Panda is now sitting on Harry’s lap and Charly is on Liam’s.

Charly looks at me then to Harry and Panda with a smile on her face. I ignore her and sit in the empty seat next to Niall.

“Are you drinking?” Niall asks me, clearly drunk.

I smile “No, I’m being responsible” I laugh as he puts his hand on his heart as if I hurt him. “I’m responsible! Just having a break from it” he smiles knowing he’s lying to both me and himself.

“Okay maybe I’m not, but I’m still funny” I can’t stop myself as I burst out laughing. “Yeah okay I’ll give you that one” I say as he moves his chair closer to mine.

“What’s going on with you and Harry? I thought you guys were together?” Niall asks and I move my gaze to Harry, who is already looking at me. Watching my exchange with Niall.

“No, we weren’t.” I clarify to myself, I mean we weren’t officially together.

“Oh, I thought you were. Because I thought you didn’t want a relationship.” He says, his eyes are full of hurt so I know he isn’t trying to be mean he is just asking to settle his mind. “I don’t, what I told you is true Niall, I promise.” I place my hand over his on the arm of the chair and he wraps his fingers around it.

“Good, because I still have feelings for you” A glass is suddenly dropped onto the ground and my eyes shoot to Harry who is looking at me and Niall still. I look at smashed glass and back to Harry, as soon as my eyes meet his, he looks down at the smashed glass. He picks Panda up, and walks into the house to make sure she doesn’t get any glass on her feet.

Niall and I stand up and go inside to check on Panda. “Pandora if you go back outside you need to put shoes on okay?” I say kneeling down to her level.

Harry stands there awkwardly and Niall finishes his drink placing the can on the sink. “Do you want to go in the pool Panda?” Niall asks, I think he has noticed the huge elephant in the room. “Yes! Yaaaaaay!” Panda yells and tries to run past me but I grab her and hug her to my chest. “What did I just say? And you need to put your bathers on”

“I’ll race you upstairs Pandora!” Niall says as he runs into the lounge room with Panda hot on his heels.

Realizing that it’s only Harry and I, I turn to go back outside. “I’m sorry I left this morning, and didn’t call.” He says making me stop in my tracks.

“Why did you leave? You didn’t even say goodbye.” I turn around to face him. His face is covered in a frown.

“I was late for work, and I was overwhelmed with what had happened. I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t have left.” He says and Connor and Scott enter the kitchen without noticing us.