Chapter 19.

“Mmmm” I groan as I feel Harry shift beneath me, clearly trying to move without waking me.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you”

“What time is it?” I rub my eyes, rolling off Harry. I stretch my arms out above my head making a little satisfying squealing noise.

“8 o’clock” Harry says sitting up and pulling his boxers up his legs. “It’s too early” I groan, the minute I pull the doona back over my head my phone starts ringing much too loud for this early in the morning. “Here babe, I’m going to have a shower” Harry hands me my phone from the dresser.

“Hurry back I’m cold” I complain at his absence, he laughs walking to the bathroom. I press answer on my phone and sit up wrapping the doona around myself.

“Hellllooooo” I say cheerily into the phone, despite being awake earlier than usual I’m in a good mood. “Hey Katy, its Riley”

“Oh hey! What’s up?” I say into the speaker laying back down, still wrapped up like a slug.

“I was thinking of dropping by and finally meet your little bundle of joy” He laughs into the speaker. “Yes of course! Do you want to come for dinner?”

“Sounds good, I’ll see you then!”

“I can’t wait, Panda will be so excited! See you later” I hang up and walk across to Panda’s room still wrapped in my doona, its fucking freezing this morning. Panda is still asleep so I decide to tell her later when she’s awake.

“There’s definitely something wrong with you” Charly laughs at me standing in Panda’s doorway, wrapped in my doona like a slug. I turn around and flip her off “Do you have anything on under that?” She asks and Liam stands in her doorway behind her.

I roll my eyes and start walking back across to my room, Charly steps on the end of the doona causing it to fall to the ground answering her question that I in fact have nothing on underneath, I run into my room slamming the door forgetting about the doona left in the hallway.

“What are you doing?” I didn’t notice Harry sitting on my bed, combing his hand through his wet hair as I lean against the door. “Charly fucking pulled the doona” I fake a frown, I hear Harry laugh as I walk into the wardrobe to get some clothes.

“I need to go to work for a bit” Harry leans on the wardrobe doorway as I pull a pair of jeans up my legs and a sweater over my head. “”I’ll call you later?” he says but it comes out more like a question. He turns to walk back into my room and I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back “Come back for dinner?” I speak into his back and feel his fingers wrap between mine.

“Are you cooking? Because from what I heard you poison people…” I hear the smirk in his voice as he speaks, a small gasp escapes my lips and I quickly let go of Harry, pushing him lightly. “I do not, I’m not the best cook I admit but I’m not that bad!” I frown, I really am a horrible cook but I try and that’s the main thing!

Charly is the cook in our house, she loves cooking and also she would rather do it because well I can’t and she doesn’t trust me.

I remember one day I was trying to make a cute dinner for Charly and Panda when Brad was out getting fucked, and I was trying to cook this yum chicken dish that my mum gave me the recipe of. I got carried away screaming at Brad on the phone and forgot about the sauce on the stove and nearly set the kitchen alight! Charly has never trusted me since and to be honest I don’t blame her.

“She won’t be cooking” I hear Charly yell from her room, through the wall. “I will cook if I want too!” I yell back walking towards the door “No, you’re banned from the kitchen forever!” Charly meets me in the hallway laughing, I scowl at her and Pandora comes out of her room fully dressed, thankfully ready for preschool.