Chapter 14.

Charly and Panda are playing just dance on the wii when we get home. I love that game but I haven’t got time to play.

“Katy come play” Charly says without removing her eyes from the screen as they dance to raining men. “I wish, Niall and I have to get ready we have a surprise for you and all the girls later” I wriggle my eyebrows and drag Niall down the hallway to my room.

“Okay, strip down to your boxers so I don’t get any make-up on them.” I say as I dump my bag on the bed and grab my make-up bag from my drawers. I empty the bag onto the top of the drawers and pull a chair in front of them so it’s easier for me to do Niall’s face.

“Sit here” I say to Niall as he flicks on the TV. Niall sits down after he settles on the music channel, I grab the foundation and turn to face Niall taking a seat on his lap with my legs either side of him. He holds onto my thighs, making me smile as his focus remains on the TV.

“Ouch, babe what is this shit? It hurts!” Niall complains hitting my hand away.

I can’t stop myself from laughing. Niall lifts me up into his arms and walks us to the bed, making us fall causing both of us to erupt with laughter.

“What the hell are you two doing in here?!” Charly pushes the door open and Niall hides his head in my chest. “Stop you’ll get it all over me” I laugh again.

“Oh don’t answer that, I don’t want to know” Charly makes a disgusted face and closes the door exiting the room. “I just came to say the girls are here” she yells from the hallway.

“Come on, we are nearly done” I say pushing Niall off me to finish his make-up.

I sit on his hands to finish doing the mascara on his eyelashes and grab the wig he bought today, placing it on his head. “Babe you look so hot” I start laughing again and I go into the closet to grab a dress and shoes for him to wear.

“The bra won’t fit so just wear it with the strap undone” I say handing Niall the bra, the dress he’s got on looks weird without a bra.

“Do I look good or what?” Niall says admiring himself in the mirror, I nod while laughing.

“I have a hot girlfriend” I say wrapping my hands around his waist kissing him.

“You’ll ruin my lipstick” Niall pulls away from me and I shake my head before grabbing his hand and walking to the lounge room to show off my new girlfriend.

“Wait here” I stop him at the end of the hallway, before the lounge.

“Ladies I would like to introduce you to my new girlfriend” I say as Niall enters the room trying not to fall in the heels I gave him. All the girls erupt with laughter, Niall starts walking across the room as if he’s on a catwalk. Panda sits on the floor clapping while the rest of the girls are dying of laughter.

When the laughter dies down we explain that Niall wanted to join the girls night and this was the condition I made him agree too.

“How do you girls put make-up on everyday fuck and that eye shit hurts like hell.” Niall says pulling me onto the couch chair with him.

“You get used to it after a while” Rachel laughs and we all start chatting about girly things, Niall obviously got bored straight away and flicked on the TV.

“Holy shit, we’ve been talking for 4 hours!” I say noticing a sleep Panda on the floor.

“I’m going to go to bed, goodnight girls” I get up from Niall’s lap and take Panda to bed. Niall follows behind, shoes in hand but walks into my room as I walk into Panda’s.