Chapter 20.

“How was preschool baby?” I ask as Panda and I start walking back to the car, her teacher gives me a small wave as we walk off.

“Okay, we did coworing in and painting” grabbing hold of my hand as we walk.

“That sounds so fun!” I open the car door lifting Panda into the car seat and doing her belt up. “Hawwwy!” Panda says when I close the door.

“Can we get ice cweam?” Panda asks as we are coming up towards the ice cream shop.

“No we are having a big dinner tonight.”

Panda starts throwing a tantrum, Harry tries to hide his smirk and I just ignore her, softly swatting Harry’s arm.

“Are you done being a grumpy pants?” I open the door to get Panda, she crosses her arms and turns her head away from me.

“I guess you wouldn’t want the present I left in your room for you then” Her face lights up and I turn to walk away, she starts trying to get out of her seat. “Mum wet me out! Mum!” she screams leaning back and forth, restraint but the seat belt.

I laugh and let her out, she runs straight inside. Harry and I follow shortly behind.

“What did you get her?” Harry asks when we get inside. “Just got her some new clothes and a new Barbie for her collection.” I smile falling onto the couch.

Harry lays down on top of my back and Panda comes running out with her new Barbie “Tank you mummy” she shoves the Barbie into my face, hitting me with it. I push it back away from my face and rub my nose that hurt. “Don’t shove it like that, you hurt me”

“Let’s open it for you Panda” Harry moves off me, grabbing the Barbie from her hands and goes into the kitchen to open it with Panda following him.

“Honey I’m hommmmme!” Charly yells walking into the house, she throw her bag at me and goes into the kitchen to start dinner I assume.

“Have you been like that all day?” Charly puts on her apron and turns her music up on the radio. “No, I went shopping and Niall came over.” I push myself up off the couch, and move to sit at the kitchen counter.

“What? Why?”

“He came to apologize and explain why” Charly hands me a bowl to mix whatever the hell she’s cooking while she starts the oven.

“I’m going to go check on Panda and Harry” Charly turns her music up louder and I walk down to the play room, Harry and Panda are sitting on the floor and Panda is doing Harry’s hair. “I like what you’ve done to Harry’s hair baby” I stifle a laugh and Harry glares at me.

“Are you showing him all your barbies?” Panda sits back down, I pull my phone out and quickly snap a photo of Harry before he can slap my phone away. “Delete it” Harry gets up and I bolt down the hallway into the kitchen hiding behind Charly.

“What are you doing?” she asks as Harry comes running into the kitchen. “Oh my god” she starts laughing and I show her the photo I took “Give me that” Harry says running around the counter, Charly stands tall in front of me and I jump over the counter and sprint back down the hall, out the back door.

“Katy! Delete that photo!” Harry stands at the door pulling out the hair ties from his hair before running out after me, I stand near the pool knowing he won’t push me in with my phone in my hand.

Although I thought wrong, he tackles me and I throw my phone away as Harry and I go flying to the pool. “Harry! You nearly drowned my phone!” I scream when I surface from under the water. “I knew you would throw it away” he laughs pulling me to him.