Chapter 11.

Panda screams and I bolt out of the bathroom when I get to the top of the stairs I see it wasn’t a scream of fright it was a scream of happiness. I run so fast down the stairs and jump into the arms of Chord.

“You came early! Why didn’t you tell me you asshole.” I laugh as I hug him so tightly, I’ve missed my best friend so much.

“I believe I have Niall to thank for organizing an earlier plane” Chord says putting me back on the floor. “He called me, told me about Brad and said he would help me come over here quicker. He said you needed me.”

“Ha, did he really?” I clarify with the most amused look on my face “wait a minute” I say before walking into the kitchen to find Niall. I can’t believe he did this for me, he will never know how much it truly means to me to have both my best friends with me it’s amazing.

“Excuse me Niall, there’s someone at the front door who said he needs to thank you for flying him all the way over here for me!” I can’t help the massive smile that erupts across my face, Niall stands up and I give him the biggest hug. “Thank you so much, you’re amazing” I plant a kiss on his cheek, grab his hand and drag him inside.

“Chord, this is Niall, Niall this is Chord.” I bend down to whisper into Panda’s ear “Go get dressed and we will take Chord out for lunch” she squeals before running off up the stairs, I notice Harry turn and walk away at the top of the stairs.

“I’m going to go get changed and we can go out” I say to the boys before walking upstairs to find Harry.

Charly is still asleep in my bed when I reach my room, I go in and quickly get changed and throw my hair into a messy pony tail. I check the bathroom but the door is locked. “Harry?” I knock, I hear a clutter before the door unlocks.

When I open the door Harry is standing in his boxers with the shower running.

“What’s wrong?” I ask when he turns away from me, “Nothing, I just better go”

“Do you want to come out with us? We are going for lunch somewhere. I really want you to come and meet my best friend.” I say and wrap my arms around his waist from behind him.

He removes my hands before turning the water off and putting his clothes back on. “I think I’ll just shower at home”

“So you aren’t going to come for lunch?” I ask confused, why is he being so weird.

“I can’t do this, you’re having Niall’s baby and I heard him yesterday he still has feelings for you. That’s who you should be with, the father of your baby.” He says before leaving me shocked and hurt like he promised he wouldn’t ever do.

When I finally find my rhythm I run out of the bathroom after him “You promised you wouldn’t ever hurt me, but that’s what you’re doing now. You’re leaving me, you’re hurting me. I thought you were different Harry.” I can feel a lump in my throat and tears falling again, I’m so emotional all the time fuck.

He keeps walking ignoring me, I grab his arm to stop him but he just shrugs me off and walks down the stairs. I stand at the top watching him walk away, I pull myself together quickly as I hear a door from down the hall open. Harry’s right though, I should be with Niall, it’s the right thing to do.