Chapter 6.

“Oh my god Katy…” a quiet shriek wakes me up, when I open my eyes they meet a tattoo covered chest. I quickly push myself up and jump out of the bed “What is going on?” Charly asks as my eyes meet hers “I, nothing, nothing is going on” I say glancing back at Harry “Doesn’t look like nothing from here” She starts as I walk out the door ignoring her.

“What happened with Niall last night?” I take a sip of my latte and jump up to sit on the counter. “He got way too jealous over nothing. I got sick of it, told him to leave and he did. I thought you were passed out?” I say placing the empty latte mug next to me. “I did but then I heard yelling, then passed out again.” We laugh together at Charly’s expense. “You’re so classy” I continue to laugh “I am aren’t I? Why did Niall get jealous anyway?” she asks becoming serious again now.

“Got jealous of us talking to Riley, and was quizzing me about it but obviously I couldn’t tell him about Riley because he didn’t want anyone to know. So we had a fight and he left, we are over. I can’t be with someone who thinks there’s something going on with every guy I talk to, that’s annoying.” I say as my phone starts ringing. “Hello?” I speak as Charly flicks the TV on.

“What’s up why’d you run off?” Charly says as I walk back into the lounge. “Sorry I have to go into work so I went to get changed, can you pick Panda up later?” I ask as I tye my hair into a messy bun. “Yeah I’ll call Kate now and see if she is sick of Panda yet” Charly laughs picking up her phone “Be nice, and take Harry with you when you go yeah?” I say opening the front door waiting for an answer “Yeah I’ll tell him you said thanks and shit, just go or you’ll be late.” She says raising the phone to her ear.

Just as I reach work my phone starts vibrating in my hand, I glance and notice Harry’s name flashing on the screen. I press the ignore button before placing my phone into my bag and leaving it behind the counter. “Katy thank you so much for coming in on such short notice” my boss Geoff says as soon as he sees me.

“Katy you can probably finish early, it’s dead and I don’t think its going to pick up. I’ll probably just close the shop to be honest.” Geoff laughs before handing me my coat. “Thanks, I’ll see you Tuesday. Have a good night!” I say before leaving the cafe, “Katy!” when I look up I see Niall walking towards me before walking the opposite way. “Katy please wait up, we need to talk” he gently grabs my wrist to stop me from walking away. “Can we get some coffee?” he asks.

“So you don’t want to be with me again?” he asks just as my phone starts to vibrate on the table with Harry’s name flashing on the screen once again, Niall glances at my phone and I quickly press the decline button and placing my phone in my purse. “Why is Harry calling you?” Niall asks taking a sip of his coffee “This is exactly why we wouldn’t work, you think there is something going on with every guy that I talk to when there isn’t.” I say before standing to leave.

“No I didn’t mean it like that, I’m sorry. Please don’t go.” Niall says, “I really want us to be okay.”

“I do too, so we’re fine but I can’t be in a relationship with you again but I do want to stay friends. I just want to focus on Panda, she’s starting to ask questions about her dad and I don’t know what to tell her.”

“Why don’t you tell her the truth?”