Intro

"Are you being serious?" Abraham asked as Ericka snatched a piece of paper and pencil, starting to furiously scribble something down.

"Yes, I'm being serious," She replied, not looking up from the paper, "and you can't change my mind." She was apparently writing out a list of things she wanted for the party. When she finished she stood up and rushed for the door.

"The only reason you're doing this is to impress your new "boyfriend", isn't it?" He spat out the word 'boyfriend' like it was poison in his mouth. She abruptly froze for a second.

"..N-No! Of course not!" Ericka stuttered, walking out of the room before he could say anymore.

————————

The sun was around its peak and she decided she wanted to start setting things up before sundown. She gathered some of the Stanleys, and told them the plans. They followed her orders and within a few hours time, and just before sunset, everything was ready. Since the party was more or less, last second; none of the passengers knew about it. So, as the sun started to set and the sky was set ablaze with orange and red, the monsters were in shock to see all of this set up for them. They slowly gathered closer to the front of the ship where the pool was. Eventually, almost all of the passengers were at the front of the boat, partying. The Dracula family were late risers, so they were the last ones to the party.

"Woah! Did you know about this?" Johnny asked the others as they walked to the front of the ship where there was music pounding and lights flashing. With fog and many other features.

"..No. I had no idea that there was going to be a party tonight!" Mavis exclaimed, "Or else I would've woken up sooner! She grabbed Johnny's hand and they ran over to the party, with Dennis turning into a bat and flying ahead as well, Winnie running out of nowhere and following him on foot. And so, Drac was left alone to walk into the party, alone. He walked over and looked around for a moment, seeing all of the other monsters having a good time, laughing and smiling. He went over to the concessions table and scanned the crowd, looking for one specific person. Then he saw her. Ericka was sitting in a chair on the far side of the party, next to the railing. She was surveying the party, making sure everything was going according to plan and everyone was having fun. She spotted Drac staring at her and slightly smiled. She stood up and sauntered over to him. "I see you're fashionably late." She said to him, pausing next to him.

He did a small laugh, "heh heh...I wasn't trying to be...did you do all of this?"

She rubbed her nape and looked away for a moment, "Not all by myself, I had some help from the Stanleys." She replied, glancing over at a small group of Fishmen collaborating and talking to one another. He nodded, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, making her face flush red. He looked around again and saw that there was a small, vacant stage near the back of the party.

"What are you using the stage for?" He asked, snapping her back into reality.

"Oh! That? I told Johnny he could DJ on it if he wanted too." She explained, glancing at the dark stage. Then, Drac got an idea.

"...Stay here." He said to her, gently patting her back before walking through the crowd of partying monsters and heading over to the stage. He hopped onto the stage and walked around on it. He saw a small DJ station sitting just behind the curtains on the left side of the stage. He walked over to it and saw two Bluetooth microphones sitting on the station. He tested both by turning them on by a little switch on both of them. And they both worked. He was about to go backstage when he saw Johnny walking up onto the stage from some stairs on the left side.

"Drac? What are you doing up here?" Johnny asked, walking up to his DJ turntable.

"Well...what are you doing up here?" Drac asked back, even though he already knew.