Epilogue

When Venus was around 3-4 years old, during the time she grew up, the voices kept bothering Ericka. Eventually she snapped and couldn't take it anymore, screaming for the voices to leave her alone. She sobbed on the floor when she saw something next to her. Her emotional outburst allowed Mavis to cross over from the underworld as a ghost using the energy. She could cross over for a few minutes every so and so. Drac also saw this and they all rejoiced and he asked how she was there. She said Ericka's emotional outburst allowed her to finally cross over.

She couldn't stay forever but said she'd visit as much as she could. He said it was nice to see her after everything and she disappeared.

Later Ericka goes up to Drac and says she wants to have another baby. He asks why and she says she's always wanted a little boy. And since she had a girl named Venus, she could name the boy Mars. He said that they had Venus which was a lot for the two of them during that time, but she kept begging. He tried to ignore her, but she kept bringing it up in any way possible and kept asking him. Eventually he cracks and says okay, making her overjoyed. They start trying whenever they can get privacy. In the shower, the pool, on the floor, in bed, literally whenever the feeling struck them. The first couple of times she didn't get pregnant which made her upset and started to lose hope.

He told her that they could try a few more times but if that didn't work then they could resort to IVF. She agreed. She wondered why it was so easy to conceive Venus but she was having so much trouble now. They tried a few more times and about a few days after her last test she took two new ones and expected them to be negative too. When she looked back she couldn't believe her eyes. They both said she was positive. She was so stunned she threw up. She quickly went to clean up the mess and then went to show Drac the tests.

She found him playing with Venus and asked if they could talk. He followed her out of the room and asked what was going on. She shoved the tests into his face and excitedly said she was pregnant and that their efforts paid off. They celebrated and wondered how to tell Venus. She said they should probably wait until they knew she wouldn't miscarry. He agreed and they kept it to themselves. Around the 6 day mark she realized she was already starting to show which made her confused as she didn't start showing until way later with Venus.

Drac suggested It might just be some of the leftover baby weight but she denied it. She decided to start getting some doctors involved and booked an appointment for the next day with an OB-GYN. Drac asked how she's going to explain the 40 day gestation period to the doctor and she said she'll figure it out.

At the appointment, she was signing forms while Drac was sitting next to her with Venus in his lap, she was holding a barbie doll and was waving it around making a random inaudible noise here and there. After Ericka was done she wrote a little note at the bottom saying she had slightly different pregnancies than most other women. The doctor brought it up and Ericka tried to explain it. The doctor didn't really understand until Ericka told her she's only been pregnant for about seven days but was already showing.

Doctor didn't really understand what she meant until she abruptly stood up and proved it. Doctor was dumbfounded and asked Drac if she really had only been pregnant for a week and he confirmed it while Venus shoved the Barbie's foot in his ear. The doctor said that they might as well schedule the next few appointments as they'll be super close together and then get a normal ultrasound and check up.

They did all that and during the ultrasound they found out the egg had actually split and she was going to be having twins which just stunned her into silence. Drac held her hand but then she started to bawl. They expressed concern for her but she wasn't sad at all. She was ecstatic yet a mood swing hit her at a weird time.

She tried to say they were happy tears but the words came out as jumbled nonsense. Drac said that she might actually be happy and she nodded with a smile, her tears soaking her face. They finished up the wellness exam, her crying turned muffled as she tried to contain it. Venus asked what they were even doing there, letting the Barbie sit on Drac's head precariously. He said that they were checking on her siblings and she asked what siblings were. He said they were people just like her but different.

She asked where they were and he said they were right in front of her in Ericka's stomach. Venus got off of his lap and went over to Ericka. She asked why she ate her siblings, making all the adults in the room audibly chuckle. Ericka said she didn't eat them so Venus asked how they got in there. They had to make up a quick excuse.

Ericka said that they came from the planets they were named after, like she was from Venus. One of her new siblings would be Mars, and the unexpected third would be Saturn. Drac gave her a questioning glance at the Saturn name. But she just glared back. Venus liked the answer and said she now wanted to go to space to see their 'home planets'. Making everyone smile. Drac said she might be able to go when she's older, picking her up and making the Barbie fly back into her hand. She smacked it against his face and he did an audible 'ow'.

They went back home with Pictures from the appointment and were still processing the information of having twins. When trying to go to sleep, Drac heard Ericka quietly crying again. He flipped around and asked what was wrong. She didn't answer. He pressed a hand against her face and felt it was red hot, her cheeks were flushed and it looked like she had been crying for hours already. He asked what was wrong again, pulling her closer to cool her down.

She quietly asked if she had to get an abortion. He was taken aback. He asked what she just said but he clearly heard. She asked again, crying more. He asked why she'd even think that and she said that he was reluctant to have one more child with her, she knew he didn't want two. He said he wanted to keep both as he loved all of his children, planned or not. She asked if he was genuine and he said yes. She nestled her face into the crook of his neck and said a quiet thank you before calming down with a shaky breath, falling asleep. He cuddled with her as she slept.