Day Forty (Pt 6)

"TRAITOR!"

"BETRAYAL!"

The small group of about six Stanleys dragged out the one who had betrayed them into the hallway before proceeding to beat the shit out of him. They eventually left him bruised and bleeding on the metal floor.

"If we ever see you down here again YOU'RE DEAD."

They slowly started to disperse away from him, leaving him withering and alone,  except for one other Stanley, who had stood to the side and watched what had happened. He waited a little until the others had left the vicinity before walking forward and slowly helped the beat up Stanley to his feet.

"Why are you helping the captives! You know that's forbidden!"

"I-I had too! And I'm going to keep helping even if it kills me!"

"B-But you can't! Please! Think about you...think about me...think about us."

"I know I know! I-I'm sorry...But I have to...I serve my captain and that's final."

The injured Stanley hugged the other, them not hesitating to embrace him back.

"...You can help me if you wish."

"Y-You know I c-can't..."

"...I understand..."

He pulled away from the other Stanley and trailed down the hallway, leaving them alone with their thoughts.

A few moments before, Ericka heard the blunt sounds of the Stanley who was helping her getting pummeled into the ground, making her wince. She wanted to defend him, but was physically unable too and had a baby to be mindful of as well. She sighed and looked up at the window, seeing a small break in the ominous clouds. Multiple shining stars were present, along with the brightest among them not even being a star. But the planet Venus.

Venus. The goddess of love and beauty...

She looked back down at her daughter who seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

"Venus Dracula...I like the sound of that."

She gingerly kissed Venus on her forehead which caused her to squirm around and fuss sparcily, blinking her eyes open. Ericka looked on with wonder as she saw Venus's beautiful sapphire blue eyes for the first time. She swooned audibly as Venus glanced around for a moment.

Even her eyes look just like Drac's...

Venus stared directly at Ericka for a moment before whimpering and crying out loud.

"Ah! Uh...shhhh don't cry! Please..."

She tried to calm Venus down but talking and holding her clearly wasn't doing anything. She tried to figure out what she might be crying about when a voice came on over the speakers.

"Maybe you should feed it."

Her NAME is Venus you heartless son of a BITC-

"...How?" Ericka asked, completely clueless.

"...You have breasts, don't you?"

She glanced down at the last piece of clothing that she was wearing, which was her bra. Her breasts had been very sore and swollen but it didn't click on why until right then.

"Ooh...right..."

She slipped off one of the straps and pulled her bra down on one side. She propped Venus up who was still squealing and tried to help her to get a grip.

It's literally right there, just put your mouth on it and-

Venus quickly latched on and started to nurse, making Ericka shiver at the odd sensation.

Oh- that's weeird...heh...I'm like a cow-

She humored herself with her thoughts as she settled back against the wall in the corner, slightly relaxing herself and releasing the tension in herself.

Her relaxation didn't last for long until another lightning strike burst outside, the thunder clap ensued soon after. The lights around her flickering as the boat shifted roughly in the stormy waves. Ericka gripped the wall the best she could with her free hand and braced herself as she tried not to slide, very surprised by the sudden change in weather. She heard Abraham faintly yelp through the mirror as he crashed into a wall, the breaks in his mechanical body not strong enough to hold against the waves.

Ugh...I'll have to get to my storm room so I don't keep crashing into shit...

He didn't want to leave Ericka alone again, and he didn't fully trust the Stanleys anymore, but he had no choice. He slowly rolled out of the observation room and passed by the door into Ericka's room, her noticing him passing by.

Oh he must be going to his storm room.

She glanced around the room for a second.

I don't think anyone is watching me...well besides the camera, I still don't know why that's there. Is it recording or...?

She slightly waved at the camera, but of course nothing happened.

He wouldn't be live-streaming this as I'm pretty sure this is illegal-

She shifted her attention back to Venus who was still sucking away, rubbing her back and cuddling her closer.

"Slow down! You're going to give yourself a stomach ache!"

Venus didn't even acknowledge her and kept eating, which Ericka expected.

Now that I think about it I'm kinda hungry too...I could really go for some pasta right now-

Ericka let herself get lost in her thoughts as she sat in the corner, the storm still brewing outside.