Chapter 29

JIMIN P.O.V

It is 4:50mon the wall clock and I m completely ready for our double date. I m waiting for them to arrive. I was already done packing my luggage. actually yes we are staying there for 3 days.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door and there is my fake boyfriend standing with a bag on his shoulder. I smile at him and give him space to enter. he smiles back and enters my apartment.

"Hey buddy what's up?" he asks me excitedly maybe he is happy due to this double date thing.

"I am fine, what about you"

"I am also fine," he said while sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"you need anything?" I ask he simply shook his head. I also settle down beside him.

"So no one---" he got interrupted by the sound of a doorbell.

I stood up and went to open the door and there come our other couple.

Taehyung seems happy but yoongi wears his cold look as usual. taehyung hug me.

"how are u jimin?"

"I am fine, how are you," I ask while hugging back. he broke the hug

" I am also fine."

"what about you yoongi" he just give me a look and pass by my side.

we all enter the living room where jungkook is sitting while scrolling his phone seems he didn't notice them yet.

I look at taegi and smirk before jumping on jungkook's lap.

"WH--" I cut him in between and said.

"let go, baby, they are here" he give me a look and turn his head toward taehyung and yoongi who are already looking at us.

He nodded his head before wrapping his hands around my wrist.

"ok baby let's go it will be fun there he winked at me.

We all went to jungkook's car. jungkook is driving, I am sitting at the passenger site beside him and taehyung and yoongi are sitting at the back site.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

We are on our to Jimin's penthouse. to be honest I am very excited for our 3-day double date but at the same time, I am feeling something weird whenever Jimin and jungkook flirt with each other.

I have no idea about this feeling so I decided to snuggle it off. I change my gaze toward my boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully on my shoulder I smile at him

"jungkook how much time it will take to reach there?" he stops for some time and speaks.

"actually taehyung it is quite far we will reach there until night" I just give him a simple nod and take my phone out of my pocket.

time skip~~

we are traveling but jimin spoke up.

"baby please stop the car near any cafe or restaurant I m hella hungry" he said with a pout.

jungkook paused for some seconds and said

"oh my baby is hungry you should tell me before you know, ok there is a cafe nearby let's grab something to eat"

jimin just nodded after 10 minutes jungkook stop the car in front of a cafe.

"tae wake yoongi up I am sure he is also hungry" he said while getting out of the car.