Chapter 32

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"mind explaining your behavior...?" their taehyung is standing rubbing his hand.

"oh, tae I was actually.."

"you what Mr. jeon jungkook?" he said pure anger is visible in his voice.

"I drag you here cause I--" he again cut me off.

"you know what kook you don't have any right to drag me here like this," he said rudely. I would lie if I said I do not feel bad but I'm at fault here. but I have my reasons.

"tae at least listen to me once I--" again and now I am losing my cool

"you just drag me here don't you know about quality time what it means. I am sharing a movement with my boyfriend. don't you have eyes or don't you know how to give privacy to a couple you jus--" and this time I interrupt him. I pinned him by a tree holding his hand tightly.

 "KIM TAEHYUNG LET ME COMPLETE FIRST FOR FUCK SAKE LISTEN TO ME." I tighten my grip on his shoulder. at what comes next shock me like hell.

**slap**

he fucking slap me.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

oh shit, I fucking slap him. he let go of my shoulder. I was about to say something but looking at him he is looking very angry but I somehow gather my courage

"k-kook I----"

I stop in mid-sentence. when he kicks the nearby stone. and went away. I couldn't think properly for some time. I decided to go after him but stop when I fell something under my feet. there is lying a blue box I pick it up and open it

"Wow," that's the only word that comes to my mind after having a look at the bracelet in the box

"Wow," that's the only word that comes to my mind after having a look at the bracelet in the box. it was really beautiful there is also a note on it I took it out and froze on my spot by the words in it.

"TAE I KNOW IT'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU ANGRY YOU ARE MY VERY NICE FRIEND. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MY BEHAVIOUR AT BREAKFAST TIME I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TOOK OVER ME. I DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK I GOT ANGER maybe I know BUT TAE I DID'NT MEAN TO HURT YOU YOUR FELLINGS. I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME TAE."

--YOUR KOOKIE

I don't know but it hurts. I don't know but I wanna cry. I wanna hug him. I am fucking stupid how can I do that I should listen to him. my grip on the letter tighter. I am angry with myself. I run back to the house.

~~

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

 I took a deep breath. standing at the door of my shared room with jimin I can't be angry at him he is not at any fault. I know he is hella angry right now. I open the door imagining him standing there with an angry face but it's completely opposite. he is sitting on the edge of the bed looking down with sad eyes. I am confused about his appearance. I slowly made my way to him. 

"jimin?" he looks up and down again. I don't know what is wrong with him I have never seen him sad before he always smiles and be cheerful this is the first time seeing him sad.

"what's wrong," I said sitting next to him. he look at me, and tears started flowing from his eyes.

"hey jimin tell me what is wrong," I said he suddenly hug me I was taken back by his action but wrapped my hand around him trying to comfort him.

"i-i did not m-mea-meant-that," he said trying to control his sob I am confused.

"Shhh shh calm down tell me what happen..?" I ask and he starts telling me

*flashback*

jimin pov

 after cursing jungkook in texts I decide to go to yoongi. 

"I should talk to him," I said to myself and made my way to his room

*knock* no answer

*knock* again but still no answer.

 I knock again but I got no response so I open the door and step inside yoongi is sitting on the couch with earphones in his ears. look like he notice my presence he took his earphone out and look at me like waiting for me to say something. 

and I did"umm yoongi"

" hmm?" he hummed.

"what do you mean by improving my skills earlier?" I ask and he laughs. like seriously laugh I rolled my eyes

"I thought you are intelligent but looks like you are not I simply mean stop playing with others' feelings" I am confused no confused as fuck what did he mean by playing

"what do you mean by playing with feelings?" I asked with a raised brow

." what you think I am blind huh, I am not I can see you don't love my best friend," he said and I am amazed how can he read eyes like this. I rolled my eyes and he continue.

" first you flirt with me like every time and now suddenly you love him, I am not a fool if you love him then you can never be able to flirt with me," he said stepping toward me. but somehow his words made me angry.

" admit you are selfish you are using him for your own--" I can not control anymore.  he doesn't know anything how can he judge me like this it hurts me

"if we look like that then it means you were cheating on tae. I was not in relation that time but look at you, you flirt back to me even you have a boyfriend"

"don't you think this is even worse than pLaying don't it means you are a man worse you use people for there own pleasure--" he cut me between 

"man worse huh?" he asks and My blood turns cold when I realize my word 

"yoong--" 

"GET OUT" He yells but I am not able to move I'm frozen on my spot,

 "I SAID GET OUT" I flinched and run out crying. still regretting my words.

*end of flashback*

~~~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

 I enter the house and all of 3 are sitting there I don't know but I feel like I wanna talk to kookie but looking at them they all are serious as fuck except jimin who is looking at his lap. they notice my presence

 "tae we are heading back to Seoul pack your bags," 

yoongi said and they all start leaving the room one by one. during the whole trip, no one speaks a single word and it all keeps silent until we all reach our houses.