chapter 3

Tobias pov

I feel something hard hit me then a cold liquid in my neck. Not again who could be doing this. Tris isn't alive so I can just give up. Then I will get to see her again. The love of my life I can join her in death. Then I hear a familiar voice. David I could kill him now and quick but he doesn't have his memory. Why would he kidnap me?
David then speaks. "Your dear girlfriend has escaped and we need to get her back so we can finish the experiments."
"What girlfriend you killed her? What experiments? Why would I help you? " I then realize I can't move but I can speak. David grins and laughs an evil laugh.
" Your girlfriend is very much alive. We planted a look like body for you to cremate. And the real tris was in a induced comma along with ur friend uri. Yesterday she exscaped and took a friend of yours hostage Matthew. He has helped us with her. He doesn't know her bc his memory was wiped."
His memory wasn't wiped. Why wouldn't he tell me she was alive. David could be lying but it sounds like something they would do. I think I can use there stupidity to my advantage. "What do I get if I bring her back?" I ask. "I will also need someone who can help and we can't tell anyone. They might ruin ur experiment. I don't really want to see her she is nothinv but trouble. " I lie but I don't think they can tell. " You said uri was here. I will take him with me and bring her back. In return uri comes home with me." I say hoping they don't figure out what I'm doing.
David looks at me for a while and then speaks. "If that is all you want then we can make a deal. I was really wondering if you would still want such a ugly little child but you have moved on. Do you have a girlfriend now?"
"No I pefer one night stands only" I lie again. Im glad I have gotten better at lying.I will never do anything with another women. The only person I will ever want is Tris. I only love her. She will always be the one person for me. She completes me and now I know she is alive. I am determined to find her and tell her. I hear a door open and see a boy run over to me Uri.
He hugs me and I smile. Then he says.. "Are you really done with Tris?" I say yes and think about David still in the room. He is looking at us. David tells Uri the deal and he agrees. He wants to see his brother. I wonder how Zeke will take this.
I wonder how my plan will work we will have to take down everyone in this underground lab.I count people and rooms on the way out. I count a total of 30 together the last room held a boy about Uri age it looked like Will but that couldn't be.
So now to my plan. Hopefully this works. I call everyone and tell them to meet me at my place including Matthew. I worry about my temper with him after what I found out but he may have tris with him. I need her. I always have I always will.
______________________________
Tris pov

Matthew phone rings I sit there in shock. Uri is alive and Will is too I can't believe it. Why would Tobias be having one night stands. With that thought I start crying again. Does he really think I'm dangerous? That he doesn't love me anymore. Matthew walks back in the room. He looks a me and pulls me Into another embrace. I'm beinging to think he likes me. I snifle a laugh. He looks at me. In that moment I know he cares about me more then a friend. He speaks "Four is holding a meeting he ask me to come. They are looking for u. I told him I would go but that I don't know where u are. We need to know their plan but I won't let you go back there so you can have tests ran on u. You can stay here I made you some lunch. I won't tell them your here. I will see you later be careful. " he hands me a gun and leaves. I can't believe it is noon I eat and lay down I am so tired. Sleep soon comes over me.