Chapter 10

Tobias POV

What to get her it has to be as perfect as her. I find a jewelry store abot ten minutes train ride from my apartment. I jump off and walk in.
"What can I do for you sir.?" Says the women behind the counter.  "I'm looking for an engagement ring?" I say. She goes over to a case and pulls out a couple of trays. I find the ring it is just as beautiful as her. It has 5 diamonds in the colors of all the factions. " Can you make the black and grey diamonds near the center? I would like to have it engraved. Also do you have something that matches it? Maybe a bracelet?" I say and think about what to engrave it with.
She comes back with a matching bracelet and ask what I want to engrave on the ring. I think I know hopefully this is what Tris wants.
"I want it to say. I will always love you 4+6. Please. If you can" I say. "Sure we can do that" says the women " that will be a 100 points." I give her the points and she hands me the bracelet. "The ring will be done tomorrow. You can pick it up then." She states and I thank her I get back on the train and head home.

______________________________
                Tris POV

I am sitting in the living room talking with Zeke and Uri. They arent ready for the fight. Zeke is really worried  about Shauna she can walk but it is hard. Uri is just Uri laugh and talking to loud. There is still a happiness missing in his smile. I know it must be Marlene.
I feel bad for Uri seeing me must hurt bc it reminds him she is not coming back. I still haven't figured out how Will is alive. Maybe Marlene is alive too. I only hope for the best!
I forgot how much I missed my friends. I hate not being able to leave a house without protection and planning. I hope Matthew is ok. I'm so happy to have Tobias back. I don't know why I didn't forgive him sooner. I love him and he loves me. I couldn't be happier.  I snapped out of my thoughts by arms being wrapped around me. Tobias leans in to kiss me and I pull back to tell him not with guests. I guess they left bc Zeke and Uri aren't here.
"Sorry Tobias I was thinking. I lobe you how was ur day?" I ask looking at the clock. It is already 5 pm where did the day go? I kiss Tobias and he reaches in his pocket to pull out a box of some sort. Oh no he can't purpose what if something happens to me during the fight. I love him but if we are engaged and I die he will feel guilty. I can't get engaged even if I want to.
" It was an ok day. Not as good as it would have been with u. I do have something for you." He says with a small smile. I look at box it is to big to be a ring box. Good I don't think I could tell him no if it was. He pulls the box  open. It is a beautiful bracelet with diamonds on I representing all the factions.  What a wonderful gift. I am a lucky girl. I am breathless at the gift. Such a sweet gesture. I kiss him and put on the bracelet.
"Thank you Tobias it is beautiful. You didn't have to get me..." he cuts me off. "Of course I did I love you. I want to show you how much you mean to me. I am going to spend everyday of my life making your days better. I love you Tris."  "I love you too Tobias."
He gives me another kiss and gets up. He goes imto the kitchen and makes us dinner. We eat and go lay down to sleep and right before I drift off I say.  "Four I love you" he kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me pulling me to him. " I love you too Six." I smile at that and then sleep pulls me in.