Chapter 9

Tris POV

I can't believe what is happening we go lay on his bed  and talk. Then he kisses me. I pull back just enough to look in those blue eyes I missed so much. Then I kiss him back slowly rememorizing his lips everywhere they touch mine. I can't help but smile. He just stairs at me. I let a happy tear fall. About a hour of talking. I start to get tired. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me protecting me from anything that may come. I wake with his arms still around me.
I gently pull out of them and go call Matthew.  I know it sounds bad but he won't wake up for work unless I do. He answers.
"Matthew you need to get to work and good morning. Thank u for my present and walking me over here. I will tell u everything later."
"Ok Tris I missed u last night.  I hope everything is going good. Good bye ttyl." And Matthew hangs up.  Then I call Chris and tell her to take the day off of babysitting me that Tobias will be home today. I go in to the kitchen and start making scramble eggs and baccon. I turn around when I hear a chuckle. I feel strong arms wrap around me. He sits me on the counter and kisses me. I love his kisses. I can feel every bit of passion lust want and love in every kiss. It makes me smile and blush. I want him just as much as he wants me but he needs to wait. We just got back together I think he hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend. I think that he does want me to be. Who knows maybe one day we will be more. I don't know but I know I love him.

______________________________
            Tobias POV

I go up behind her she is making breakfast. It smell amazing in here. No wonder Matthew didn't want to let her go. I chuckle to myself I don't want to let her go either but I might not have a choice. I mean I have to go to work tomorrow what if she decided it isn't worth it anymore. She must have heard me bc she turned around. I pick her up and sit her on the counter.  I kiss her. I want to feel her heartbeat everyday. I want her as well but that can wait. I can wait forever for her. I don't want to but I will. I should tell her but I can't think of words great enough to explain how I feel for her. I have a idea instead of her being my girlfriend. I can't let her go in there to the next battle coming. I know she won't stay though. I help her down from the counter. Then I text Zeke.  "Hey I know you are still mad at me but I need u and uri to come stay with Tris. I want to purpose to her. Pleaae don't say anything to Chris she tell Tris. I want it to be a surprise.  After last night." I wait a few mintues and my phone rings a text back from Zeke. "Yes we will be right there. Chris told us a little bit about it. See you soon."
Tris comes over to me and ask what I was doing. I know I have to lie but only for a little maybe not.
I look at her stormy eyes and tell her that Zeke is coming over. We go eat breakfast and I complement her on it. I was as good as it smelled. I hug her and kiss her on her forehead softly. I whisper in her ear. "I missed u and love u so much. I have to go do a couple errands so Zeke and Uri are coming over to hang out with u. They miss you. " With that being said there is a knock on the door as Zeke and Uri come in I thank them  say good bye to Tris and head out to find a ring.