chapter 6

Tris pov
Matthew has me go hid and I kiss him one last time. He smooths down his hair and opens the door. I hear a girls voice.
" I know you know where she is. Why are you breathing heavy? I was condor so don't try to lie to me." That can only be Christian.
"Chris!." I say after looking to make sure no one else is there. She runs to me and hugs me. Then she backs up to squeal and hug me again even tighter. "Omg Tris ur alive. I missed you so much. Wait until Tobias finds out I told him not to take that stupid serem. Thank god he didn't or he wouldn't remember you." Chris practically yes. I stand there in shock he didn't want to remember me. Of course he wouldn't want to I am ugly and no better then anyone else. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Matthew.
"I'm going to go to lay down. Tris i'll see u in the morning. Good night."
"U won't see her in the morning. I don't want Tris around a tratior. Come on Tris lets get you to Tobias. He will be thrilled." Chris says.
Matthew starts to say something but I cut him off. "Chris I am staying her Matthew kept them from killing me and Tobias wants to take me back. Did he tell you about the deal he made with david.?" She says yes some of it or more his plan. "Matthew can u pull up the footage from earlier?" He goes gets his laptop from the counter in the kitchen. He pulls up the footage and shows Chris. By the end she is in tears surprisingly I am not this time. I pull her in to a hug.
Chris looks at me and says "I am so sorry.  I can't believe him I did not know he felt like that. He could be lying but it doesn't look like it." She hugs me again and tells me she is going to go home. Before she leaves she thanks Matthew and gives me another hug.  Chris says good night and that she will be back tomorrow. Matthew has to work and  she doesn't want me alone. She leaves and ww lock the door behind her.
"Thank you Matthew. You want to go to bed?" I ask I kinda of hope so I don't really want to talk about tonight. We go to bed room I go to bed and lay down on my side  and he gets on his side of the bed. I roll over to face him. He smiles at me and says " You don't have to keep thanking me. Ur very welcome but I'm glad to see you smile. I can take off tomorrow if you want me to? I could stay here all day with you."
"No I don't want you missing work for me. Your a very sweet person. I will see you in the morning good night Matt."
"Good night Tris." He kisses me on the forehead.  I smile and let sleep take me in.
I am with Tobias before the Initiation ceremony his room laying on his bed talking and kissing. He truely loves me. I can't believe such a incredible person loves me. I am so in love with him. I kiss him and I feel the spark of energy run through me. He kisses me on the forehead and I drift to sleep with his big strong arms around me.
I wake crying Matt has his arms around me which makes me miss Tobias more. Matt really doesn't resemble Tobias but the kind gestures he does remind me of him. I miss Tobias I will never truely move on. What am I going to do.

______________________________
                Tobias POV

I am going to find Tris I have to. Maybe she doesn't love me anymore.  She never came here afterwards and if that is true then I will really move on.  She was with Matthew she could have had him bring her here. Well guess she doesn't care. So I dail Zeke's number.  A couple of rings then I hear him. "Hey Zeke party at my house bring girls and beer." "Okay be there soon." I hang up  and go get dress I have to get a girl in bed tonight.  I have to forget Tris. Ten minutes later Zeke knocks on the door. Chris comes in to followed by a bunch of girls my age. Wonder why she is here? Oh well I think I chug a couple of beers down and take the best looking girl and flirt with her. Damn she is stupid but pretty I'll just have ro deal. I kiss her and she kisses back. Next thing I feel is a hand come across my face. Chris she yells "She told me and I wanted her to be wrong but she isn't. I won't help u find her and I won't tell u where she is. I guess u meant everything u said to David have fun with the hore. Tris deserves better." Oh god I'm stupid what did I just do? Tris heard what I said to David.  Well I won't get her back with Chris telling her that I am sleeping around. I am screwed.