chapter 17

Tris POV

We have been looking for Tobias all night. Im so glad my mom and Will is alive. Will the person I shot was not the real Will.  I have never been so happy to see my mom. The only thing is I want to find the person who makes everything better.

I miss u Tobias I say to the night sky as I look up. I wish we could find him but i need some rest. Sleep drags me in to it's welcoming arms and blankets me. All this while I dream of Tobias.

I wake with Tobias on my mind. There is one place that I can think of that he would go. My dream from last night guides me to his old apartment.  I knock no answer and I fear the worst.

I jiggle the door handle and it opens. I looks like the was slept in. I go lay down on the bed to see if maybe it is still warm. Meaning he would have just left. The problem is it is not warm.

My mind is full of bad thoughts. I think if he came here he must be coming back tonight his last night. Unless he jumps into....

NO no no he can't do that.

I let my feet carry me.

I am almost there when I hear......

Beatrice prior I will always love u but if I can't live with u I don't want to live one more moment.  I want to keep my memories fresh and not destroy by some serem. One of these days I'll see u again.

As a tear slips from his eyes I grab his arm. He turns quickly and loses his balance. I hold on while he falls.  I don't think he ment for me to hear any of that.

His tears spill and he looks like he just saw a ghost. I try to pull him up. An I love u Tobias escapes my lips. As my tears spill. If he dies my soul will too.

I feel somone hand on mine.grabing Tobias and helping him up.

He wraps his arms around me..
I'm so glad I found him and someone found me.
I turn around and it is a person I wish it wasn't. .... Evelyn......