Preparing For Field Trip

The next day athy and helena got ready for classes and ces helped them.

"helly how is this?"

"it's a pretty hairclip athy it suits you well"

"no it's for you"

"huh?"

"see I have another one let's wear matching hairclips"

"no no athy it looks  valuable I can't wear such expensivesive  clip"

"are not you my friend, you are gonna turn down your friend's humble wish? "  athy asked with puppy eyes.

"huh so bright I can't resist your cuteness, you are totally different person today athy, fine I will" she put on the hairclip.

"hehe yeah, let's go let's go" athy clinged to her hand and both of them started walking towards their classroom.

"I am so happy Princess turned back to her usual self" ces happily smiled.

Athy and helly happily chatted and walked towards their classroom. Athy was so excited that she didn't notice the stairs and slipped. Helena tried to grab her hand but she was slow

"athyyy.."

all she can hear was helena's faint voice calling her name her vision blurred in the speed of her falling' no I am going get severely injured I can't even use magic inside the academy 'athy thought and closed her eyes. But she didn't fall she felt someone hand in her waist. She slowly opened her eyes to see a pair of Ruby red eyes.

"hah lucas!! Thank God I didn't fell" she smiled

" are you dumb..? just use magic since it's emergency they won't punish you, do you wanted  to kiss the floor that badly?"

He scolded her and helped her stand straight.

"are you alright athy?" helena and cavel asked at the same time.

"yeah I am al.. Ouch" she  cried in pain cause she sprained her ankle.

"it looks like she sprained her ankle what to do?" helena asked worriedly.

"hey it's ok helly I am alright.. Don't worr
.. Woah lucas what are you doing?"

"what do you mean what..? let's go to infirmary"

he was holding her in princess style and everyone in the corridor looked at them surprised  athy was so embrassed.

"i will secretly heal you using magic" he whispered in her ear and winked 

" get a room you two.. flirting in the staircase.. rubbing salt on wounded single's heart " a student who passes by told them.

Cabel and helena giggled.

"lucas let me down it's so embarrassing" athy said hiding her face in his shoulder.

"nope let's go"

he started walking towards infirmary. Helly and Cabel followed him. When they passes everyone stared at them, some started gossiping, some girls looked in envy, some squeeled. Athy was on the verge of becoming a rival for  tomato for  being  red . She was so embrassed but what bothered her most was her heart it was beating like crazy. She prayed to God that it should not be heard to others.lucas reached the infirmary and lied her down on the bed.

"I will Go call for the  pharmacist" helena said.

"No need just guard on outside" lucas said.

Helena was confused, cabel explained her and they both waited outside guarding so that no one will enter. Lucas used magic and healed her ankle.

"is it better now?"