Athy Was Upset

The sun light up the sky and a beam of sunlight hit athy's face, she slowly opened her Blue jewels which glittered in the sun rays. she turned and saw lucas sleeping even when though the  sunrays hit face,  his pitch black hair is shining its  looked like smooth silk strands his eyelashes  are long and quivered  due to bright rays, she shade his face by blocking the rays with her hands and smiled. 'he sleeps like a baby' she chuckled but halt when reality hit her she jerked up and looked around, 'so i slept with him on the same swing I  am surely gone nuts .. I should go back before anyone finds out then there will be annoying  gossips ' she then looked down and realised the swing was so high she neither  can't simply go down nor use magic since there may be some students already up and wandering around by now she will. Got caught and she was also told not use beacise her mana will get unstable again, she looked up and saw the beautiful scenery before her  the sunrise between the two far away mountains and there was a large forest in front of her she can see a small. Fountain over there and  may birds flying in flocks on the sky, she heard so many animals noises, it was a ordinary morning on the forest but it was a splendid view for athy 'the beauty of nature really can't be explained by words, I want to see this forever, but I can't, what to do I. Don't want to wake lucas but it's looks like I Have no  Other choice '. She sighed and turned to wake him. She touched his cheeks and he nestled his face on her hand and slept like a child  'haah.. If you sleep like that it's hard for me to wake you up why are so cute when you sleep?' she thought and  smiled at how he is sleeping on her palm like it's a  pillow.

Little did she know that the girl who have  crush on lucas  was looking at them from  The  bridge built from tree branches which was pretty high but a bit far from them. she saw athy sitting on a swing and looking down at someone she can only she a little of a black head she assumed it's lucas. she got furious 'is she has no shame even if they are lovers, did she have to  be this shameless.. sleeping together far away from the camp and even sneaking out her room Without permission. it's so frustrating to see her being close with lucas , why lucas only look at her, she is not that special. She act all Mighty outside look at her acting shameless. She fumed with jealousy and walked away in frustration.

Athy sighed 'this can't do I should Really go back'

"lucas... Wake up"

She slightly shook lucas.

"hmm..?"
He hummed still closing his eyes

"help me Get back to my room"

He  Sat up and slowly opened his eyes and saw a pair of sapphires glinted  in the sunlight he blinked few times thinking it was a dream but saw athy smiling at him. A cool Breeze blown made her hair flutter she squint her eyes  she looked ethereal  her platinum Blonde hair gleamed in sunlight. She smiled at him lovingly.

"morning luu"

He looked at her wide eyed 'haah what a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning ' he smiled  and nodded

"hmm.. Morning"

She smiled at him and corrected his ruffled hair. 'she was so close' lucas stared at her. She looked at him straight and smiled innocently

"hehe you got a leaf on your hair" she chuckled