First Date

Days went on... athy and lucas is doing thier job as representatives well and cabel and helena are a great help to them the four finally got a free day. They were busy for a whole week, preparing for thier founders day celebration. Every year the founders day was celebrated for three days and the first day everyone show thier talents on stage like music, dance etc and everyone enjoy appreciating them singing dancing along with them. Second day they set up stalls  and sell thier handcrafted items foods etc the third day every officials get gathered and  students who excelled in studies and other activities were awarded and academy was  open to everyone on that day.  Even though they were assisting the teachers, They got  exhausted from all the work. Athy was sitting in the bench in the garden and lucas was lying down on her lap. Helena and cabel  went for a relaxing walk. Athy was humming a song and caressing lucas hair and he was lying down closing his eyes comforting himself in the warmth of his girlfriend. He suddenly got up and Sat, athy looked at him confused.

"are you free tonight ?" he suddenly asked

"yeah...i think so" she said

"then get ready and meet me here as usual"

he smiled at her she got confused and was about to ask him but got cut off  by him..

"let's go on a date" he said smiling

She looked at him surprised then she slowly smiled and nodded her head.

When they went back she told helena and she got excited more than athy cause it was her bestie's first date. She was preparing every thing for her while athy was  looking at how helena acts like she was gonna marry her daughter and chuckled. 

"helly I am want to wear the dress  you got me on my first date"

She said opening the package helly gave athy when she returned from the vacation. Helly smiled at her  happily. It was a pretty red and champagne color dress.

"wow so pretty" athy said hugging helly.

"hehe of course  whose choice it was?"

helly winked at her and helped her got ready. Athy looked  gorgeous in that outfit.

"as expected our princess look pretty in every outfit"

Helly nodded looking  at athy  in satisfaction. She smiled back at her and went to the garden. She hummed a song and walked happily with little jumps
She saw lucas standing near the fountain he was dressed in suit and looked so handsome as usual. She walked towards him and he looked at her wide  eyed , she went near him and smiled happily.

He handed her a  blue rose when she received it

He handed her a  blue rose when she received it... it multiplied into several and become a beautiful bouquet. She was surprised by that.