Back To School

Athy spent her days in palace happily and finally their vacation was over. they got ready to go back to academy. Athy was lost in her own thoughts. Lucas saw that and asked her what happen.

"I want to tell about our relationship to dad and mom shall we do that?"

She asked tilting her head.

"if you want to we can , it's not like we can hide it forever I just didn't talk about it cause I am okay with whenever you are ready" lucas shrugged
.
"then... let's tell them now"

Athy dragged lucas to her parents room. They took a deep breath in front of the door and she opened the door and saw her parents sitting on the sofa chatting.

"oh.. come in guys... what brings you here at this late in night?"

Diana welcomed them in and gestured them sit on the sofa opposite to them. Athy and lucas Sat nervously. Claude glared at lucas he felt that uncomfortable feeling again.

"hmm... Mom... We have something to tell both of you "

Athy said slightly scratching her cheeks.

"we?" claude raised an eyebrow

"shh.. Be quiet claude let them speak."

Diana cut him off. Athy gulped and got ready to tell them

" we are dating"

she said in a quick tone and there was silence suddenly diana smiled brightly. She stand up from her seat and hugged lucas and athy.

"really...? I am so happy for you two..lucas take care of my daughter well, I believe in you ."

She patted their head and smiled brightly. Lucas nodded and smiled. both of them looked at claude he Sat there without any reaction. 'is this why I felt uncomfortable?' he thought and sighed.

"come on claude aren't you going to give them your approval"

Diana asked with a puppy eyes. Claude didn't said anything he stand up and walked towards lucas he grabbed him by his collar making him get up

"come with me you brat"

Lucas followed him Silently, athy looked at him worriedly so he smiled at her assuring her its gonna be okay diana also patted her.claude took Lucas to the corridor and glared at him for some time

"what will you do if I say you can't date my daughter?"

"I will wait until you give permission"

"who told I am gonna give you aprroval?" he raised his eyebrow

"I know"

"huh?"

"your majesty love your family so much so I am sure you will not bear to see athy sad so, you will definitely approve"

Lucas replied confidently. It's his attitude which is, what always amuse claude. He smirked and turned towards thier room.

"if you make my daughter sad I will Show you hell"

He said and went inside the room where he saw athy and diana was standing there nervously. Claude didn't said anything and stand there athy looked nervously at lucas and he showed a victory hand and athy ran and hugged claude

"thank you dad" she smiled happily.

Claude smiled back and patted her head. Diana also hugged both of them and the three smiled happily. Lucas watched them with a satisfactory smirk on his face.

The next day athy and lucas got ready and was about to board the train. Athy wanted to try travelling on train it was run by magic stones which was introduced only few months ago and now the most famous transport vehicle among people. Claude, diana, felix and lily came along with them to the station. Felix helped with thier luggage, the railway head officer came to greet claude since the emperor visited in person and diana hugged lucas and athy.