Day 1

Athy and helena woke up early and was getting ready as ces and anna were helping them. Diana sent them for help. Athy was already tired as ces was rotating her as she wish dolling her up . Anna was incharge for helly and she looked at athy with pitiful eyes as anna inserted dozens of hair pins on her head styling her hair. Athy giggled looking at her. The dorm Was so loud as Every girls room was filled with noise. On the floor above athy's room jennete was looking at the dress with doubtful eyes.

"are You sure this was the dress she ordered..? it was too grand she was not the type to wear this" she asked scratching her chin.

"yeah we saw with our own eyes she ordered this dress but now we snatched this from her she must have had no choice but to buy a cheap and simple one last minute since every dresses must have already sold out.. Hahaha" jennete sidekicks giggled.

"you said lucas was powerful magician what if she ask his help and he created a new dress out of magic? Or teleported or something  and bought a new dress  somewhere else?" one of the sidekicks  asked.

" don't worry when we  reach entrance everyone will be checked with mana tool for magic since there is a possibilities of using magic to harm anyone. If he use magic to create the dress she will caught red-handed and I asked one of her classmate to keep an eye on her she said she didn't did anything like buying new dress."she said pointing a girl standing at the corner.

" yeah I kept an eye on her all the time since my room is next to hers and  helly once  entered with a box but it had royal seal and when I eavesdropped their conversation they talked about some letter  from her mom and laughed" she said.

"wow that's great now get ready jennete today you will be the star of the festival we are sure of it" they praised jennete and went to thier own rooms to get ready. Jennete get ready happily thinking about how everyone will look at her in awe.

On the  opposite side of the girl's dorm the boy's dorm was silent, the boys were getting ready and some already finished and chatting in groups in the corridor. Kiel was getting ready with the help of his butler, he got pissed at him for even  small mistakes and wanted everything perfect. Carax who was already ready waiting for Keil in his room asked

"why are getting upset over such small things?"

"I should look perfect like a gentleman.. This dress.. Dad ordered this from neighbouring country from a famous tailor I am gonna talk  To athy today so I should Look perfect" he  told Him.

At the mention of  Athy he smirked. 'I will finish the job I can't that day... I  can always use him as I wanted' he looked at kiel and thought.

"now.. I am ready let's go carax I have to revise my speech"

"you are giving speech on the stage?" carax asked.

"yeah.. who do you think I am.. I am giving speech on behalf of senior students with jennete " he said proudly.

As they were walking outside of the room everyone was gossiping about someone, the corridor was noisy , some of the boys grouped together and looked  at something. When they reached the entrance of the dorm so many boys walked past them in a rush to saw someone and one of the guys collided with kiel but ran ahead after apologising. Kiel got pissed that he ruined his perfect suit and grabbed his collar but released it after realising he have to maintain his gentlemen facade. He sighed in frustration. 'this punk looked upset that no one is paying attention to him childish fellow' carax sneered behind him. The boys on his group called  and waved to him. His classmates complimented his dress to ease his mood and it worked.

"what is the  commotion there?"one of   the fresher boy in keil's team asked.

" what do you think is happening..?  It's as usual handsome devil is attracting  everyone 's attention like Magnet "lucas's classmate guy shrugged.