The Mountain Village

The teacher  told them to arrange in front of him and the students gathered around. he is standing on the huge rock. He used magic sound amplifier stone to make his voice audible to everyone.

"these houses are built here by our previous academy heads, we are doing this charity work  from the year our academy is founded, now I will announce everyone their assigned works and your rooms. You all should rest a bit and start working. We are doing this to help the small village nearby, the people there don't come down the mountain and interact with people in our  country, they live in these mountain for generations, they are mountain people who kill Dangerous animals in the forest thereby we can live peacefully down the mountain in our academy. so we should thank  Them For that , boys are gonna do chopping woods, taking water from nearby streams , and delivering them to every household, girls should prepare breads and cook food for them with ingredients you bring with you, today evening the villagers are holding a ritual, its to thank the mountain God for protecting them. on that time they will Gladly accept your foods and firewoods, it's our way of helping them thanking them for protecting our academy. So I  Request you all to cooperate with us. "

The teacher assigned them works and their rooms according to thier groups .  everyone went to thier rooms to rest for a while. Lucas, athy, helena and cabel went to their room, it was big, comfy and simple. The roof was made by a steel plate and the walls are built using bricks.

"wow its really was built ages ago, I feel like we are staying in a shrine"  helena said and everyone nodded.

"let's rest for a while and get to work"

athy Sat on the wooden chair. Lucas went around roaming in the  room checking everything there. Cabel and helena unpacked thier bags and prepared their beds and other stuffs, athy and lucas soon joined them when they finished setting up the room they went to work.

"we  are  heading that way we planned on baking first, teacher said there was a big oven  there , you guys be careful while Using axe bye see you later"

Athy said and the two girls headed towards the big oven made from rock which is heated by fire made with  burning coal. The boys headed to the woods.

"lucas let's finish our part quickly and help the girls"

"hmm yeah if we can use magic we can do it in a flash."

Lucas sighed and the both went to cut woods. The girls started baking and they chopped vegetables while the bread is being baked.

"wow  helly you even know how To cook? So cool, I always wanted to know but dad didn't allow me  to learn, he said it's dangerous to be near fire, I really got so much of  my wishes cutted off by my dad's overprotectiveness" athy sighed

"haha is that so, But that so cute to hear how much your dad care  for you"

"hmm yeah I too love him so much" athy smiled

'pfft.. sometimes she is so cute that I want to pinch her cheeks and hug her tight ' helena smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"our athy is so cute"

"pfft what with you suddenly?"

Both of them giggled.

"we were worried about you two and rushed here seems like You two are doing well." cabel said.

"oh you two are back, are you tired?"

helena asked as her hand reached to water bottle and handed them water. They Sat beside them on the stools. They all are sitting in the shade where benches and stools are placed  for dining which the two girls are using for cutting veggies now , lucas Sat on the stool  facing athy and  Cabel   went near helena and Sat with her on the other side of  the table opposite to where lucas and athy are sitting. Cabel  searched for his hand knife so that he can help helena. Athy  finished peeling potatoes and turned towards lucas, he looked so tired, he was panting and sweating. She wiped his face with her hand kurchief.