Sending Off

When they get back to the dorm it was already late night. Athy and helly fell asleep as soon  as they got  refreshed . The next morning diana and athy was preparing to go back to the obelia since it's thier vacation .

"athy baby are you ready?" diana asked as she Sat in her bed. Athy nodded her head closing her suitcase.

"are you sad because lucas can't come with us?" she asked caressing her head.

"a little bit.. But he have work to do so I can't do anything right?" she smiled at her mom.

"yeah you should not stop him from his work let's wait for him in the palace OK?" diana said patting her daughter. She nodded  her head Smiling.

'I am not sad because he can't come  With us, I am just worried about him.. I know he is strong but I still feel worried.. I wish everything will go well' she thought and let out  a sad smile.

They came outside and at the entrance cabel and lucas was waiting for them.  Athy and helly was walking towards them as Diana  was already talking to  them.

"come back soon lucas.. be safe.. I will get going then" diana said waving lucas and get on the carriage along with lily and closed the door.

Helena entered her carraige and looked outside at athy through the window.

"helly  sent me letter as soon as you get back and don't forget your promise" athy  told her and she giggled and nodded her head.

"don't worry I will... Bye athy see you soon" she waved to her and started talking with cabel. Athy turned towards lucas.

"be careful lucas.. Come back soon, I will beat the hell out of you if you are late.... I will get going.. Bye"  she said hugging him tightly. He hugged her back.

"hmm.. don't worry.. I will be back soon.. Travel safely... Bye.." he kissed her forehead. She smiled at him and get on her carriage. Lucas and cabel standed there looking at the moving Carraiges until it fade from their sight.

"now.. Shall we send off someone for real ?" lucas smirked

"of course, we should... that's why we are staying back here anyways " cabel smirked back at him.

They teleported back in front of carax's room and cabel knocked the door. Carax was busy preparing tha magic portion he didn't noticed the knocking sound.

'tsk.... It happened yesterday too... That electrifying sensation all over the body when I tried to use magic on her...but I  found it coming from a ring she is wearing... Haah... just how did he made such a  ring?.. I have no other way than to use this love  portion on her drink.. She must be in her way to her country but it seems like lucas wasn't going with her.. I can teleport to her room and mix it on anything  she eats and she will be mine.. Then I can take revenge on lucas using her as bait 'he drowned  in his own train of thoughts that he didn't heard the knock sound again.

Lucas got impatient and pushed  the door lightly  the lock broke and the door fell down making a loud noise. Carax snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of the door falling . He looked up to see lucas and cabel standing there looking at  him.

"what do you want... Why did you break the door?" he asked like he was  scared of them but he was shocked inside. 'what is he doing here..? did he found out about me? There is no way.. I am being careful not to get caught by him.. So.. How' he was thinking hard but maintained a innocent face.

" haah... Would you look at this..." lucas smirked.

"wow... Should we give him award for best acting..?" cabel said.