Waiting For Next Day

That week was hectic for the four as they continued their work as reps. Helena entered the room  shouting athy's name.

"athyyy.."

"yes.. I am here.. Slow down helly you will trip and fell down at this rate" athy said as helly ran towards her.

"look... Here.. your mom sent the dress"

She  gave athy a huge box with imperial pattern on it. She opened it and took out the dress from it.

"wow.. So pretty.. You will look gorgeous in this athy... I can't wait to see you in this"

helly screamed in excitement.athy saw inside the box and there was a pair of heels and accessories to match the dress along with them was a letter. She took the letter out and opened it, she already half guessed what the content of the letter  may be, she read tye letter and pouted  with a 'I know it' face.

"what.. What is it..?" helena asked as she saw athy's reaction.

"just my mom's favourite hobby..kidding me"

she shrugged as she put the letter inside the envelope but helly snatched it from her hand.

"i am more curious about this now.. Hehe"  she curiously took out the letter.

"I swear you will take my  mom's side if you two meet and tease me with her" athy pouted .

"of course I will haha" helly laughed and
read the letter

My dear daughter.

                            Your mum is sad that she can't  able to see her daughter look sexy in red dress and making her son in law jealous as other boys looking at her daughter.. I wish I will come and  witness the scenes myself  but it's sad I can only came for last day.. I am eagerly waiting to visit my son in law...pfft..stop  pouting I miss you too, I want to see my daughter standing proudly on the stage

                                  Your beautiful                                                    and lovely  mom                                                                               
                                               Diana . 

Helly burst out laughing. " your mom was such a free spirited person,  she even corre tky guessed you will pout while reading hahaha, I can't wait to meet her."

She said with a happy smile. Athy  sighed and smiled back at her.

They walked to the cafeteria chatting, on their  way, they saw lucas and cabel with other boys, they were discussing about something with sincere faces.

" huh.. What these two are doing so sincerely?  When did lucas started talking with other boys..? But it's good that  he is  more  socialising now, don't you think? " helly said.

"yeah" athy smiled  happily looking at him  chatting with other boys. 'I am glad the boys started talking with him leaving thier prejudice,  ever since we are kids, he will just stay  alone if I was not beside him . I am happy,  now you got new  friends. '  she thought and let out a  satisfied smile.

Lucas felt athy's presence he looked  around  and spotted her walking towards cafeteria  with helly in distant and smiled at her. She smiled back at him.

"should we go and talk  With them before going?" helly asked.

"it's ok helly it seems they were in the middle of some work let's get going" she told her and they headed towards their destination.