Search

Athy and helly were walking on the corridor of the first floor they were on thier way to meet thier teacher but athy felt uneasy, she felt like something was wrong, an ominous feeling which scared her ,  she turned around  and started running down.

"athy... What happen..? "

Helly ran behind her screaming but she didn't hear her... all she wanted to do was.. to  see lucas... she hurried towards the auditorium but saw  cabel anxiously looking here  and  there on the corridor lucas was not with him. She ran inside and looked everywhere  but  he was not there.. she ran out.

"cabel.. Huff.. Huff.. Where is lucas?"

She asked panting hard. Cabel stuttered

"that... Was.. Athy... That.."

Every second he delayed athy felt anxious.

"just tell me what happen.. cabel.. please"

She shouted and helly arrived and looked at them confused.

"athy he said he feel stuffy so he came outside for some fresh air but when I came out after finishing all the works he was nowhere, so I am searching for him"

"what... What happen to him is he sick somewhere..? where did he go..?"

Athy asked him in panic, her voice cr acked she was at the verge of crying. Helly and cabel panicked after seeing her.

"hey athy.. Don't worry let's look for him together, I am sure he was sleeping somewhere, you know how he is, don't worry, isn't he so powerful..? nothing will happen to him"

Helly convinced her and they started looking around the auditorium and went to the garden they usually  sit hoping he was there, but he was not. suddenly the ring in athy's finger glowed.  She looked at her finger, her crystal eyes reflected the red light coming from the ring, Tears dribbled down her face.

"aahh.. Athy what happen..? why are you crying?" cabel panicked.

"cabel.. Helly... I think.. Hic..lucas was in danger ..hic"

"what?!" cabel and helly shouted in unison.

"this ring.. Lucas said if any one of us was in danger it will notify the other one.. It is glowing  which  means lucas was in danger.. We have to find him quickly"

She wiped her tears and started running back to the auditorium. Her heart was beating like crazy, 'lucas.. You idiot.. What happen to you...? Where the hell are you..?' she was running so fast  at the speed she was running tears clouded her eyes fell down. She reached the auditorium again and looked into the rooms. Helly and cabel followed her and saw her opening all the rooms like crazy still crying. They also ran towards her and helped in searching. When athy went in the opposite direction of where lucas was, the light on her ring dimmed she turned other side and ran on the direction it glowed bright. She started opening every door on  that side.

"athy wait... You shouldn't open  them carelessly they are archives, we need permission from teacher."

Helly shouted and ran behind athy.

Cabel  ran behind helly. Athy opened and checked everyroom when she reached the corner room her ring glowed brightly, she tried to open it with her full strength but she can't.

"why it  was locked? This is empty dark room there is nothing inside no need to lock this though?" cabel asked confused.

Athy fell on the ground her hands shaked. Helena kneels down and hugged her.

"what happen?"

"lu...lucas.. Was inside this room.. If it's dark.. we have to open it immediately.."