Planning For Fresher's Party (and Some Revenge?)

"we have to plan for tomorrow events let's go to the cafeteria  and discuss further" helena suggested

"yeah sounds good let's go"

athy said taking all the necessary things in her hand. They went to the cafeteria and some students congratulated them after recognising their badge. They thanked them and Sat at the corner table so that no one will disturb them.

"let's first  write down what we have to do"

Athy said taking a pen and paper.

"then I will go order some refreshments for us"

Cabel  went to order, Lucas Sat on the corner seat and lied  down  on the table.

"athy you should prepare a welcome speech and deliver it during tomorrow assembly along with lucas"

"yeah noted" athy said scribbling something on the paper

"then you and cabel have to explain rules and tour  them around the academy.. Right?"

"yep..i will check out previous representatives report"

"yeah good idea"

When the girls are preparing attentively cabel returned with refreshments, they all ate and discussed further and they were busy all day preparing everything.

Lucas and cabel went to the auditorium for a final check. When they were returning kiel saw lucas badge and fumed with anger. 'as I thought.. they two are gonna be together all day and I am striped out of my title and it was given to him (cause kiel was in his final year of academy they have to prioritise thier studies first, so they pass thier duties to second year students, kiel was boy's representative before lucas) he must be happy staying with athy all day. Then  athy and helena joined them. Kiel looked at athy and smiled. 'I wish I will be your partner (he means being representative) he thought and made a sad face. Soon he saw cabel and helena rushed out in hurry leaving lucas and athy alone in the auditorium. Lucas was chatting with athy and she is smiling at him sweetly. Kiel can't stand to see that he wanted to grab athy's hand and take her away from lucas forever. He cursed lucas in his mind but he was shocked and froze when he saw lucas kissed athy on her cheek and she smiled at him and blushed.
'wha... What's that.. just now..?' he can't stand that and rushed towards them. He suddenly grabbed athy's hand and turned her in force. Lucas and athy  didn't expected that and got  surprised. Athy was shocked to see kiel and she froze on the  spot. Lucas removed his hand from her in a flash  and glared at him. He was emitting a murderous aura.

"athy... I know you are mad at me but what's this...? Why this jerk is kissing you and you didn't said anything back.. You should have slapped him for that and you should stay away from him, he always act like He is your friend but you can't see how much malicious thoughts he have behind his kind facade he shows to you.. Come to your senses and see the truth in front of you " he said with a serious face.

Athy was dumbfounded by what she was hearing 'just how much delusional he can be?' she thought and got disgusted at him. She saw lucas was at the verge of killing him and she  smirked.

" is that so..?.. Let's see"

She put her hands around lucas neck tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Lucas was surprised for a second and he smirked and hugged her tightly  by her waist and kissed her back deeply.