Chapter Two

Damon's POV

I parked at my usual spot at the office parking lot, stepping out of the blue Mercedes Benz car, I was sure to get attention.

I never liked the spotlight but my black Audi broke down yesterday and is currently at the workshop, the third car I own is a red sports car gifted to me by my dad for my 28th birthday which was 2 months ago, and I could never take that to work.

I barely drove the car unless I was going out of town for a casual drive out or something of the sort, the fourth is a Ford SUV, and the fifth is a Ferrari.
Yes I own five cars but I mostly drove the Audi and Ford.
I also own a motorcycle which was mostly gathering dust in my garage because my mum hates them.

You could say I was a semi introvert, I didn't really have any close friends except for Ryder Reid, we met and became friends in our first year of college, he wasn't the extroverted type too, so I guess we just bonded, we've been best buddies ever since and his dad is partners with Moore Enterprises, so he naturally started working with the company after graduation.

My name is Damon Anderson Moore, CEO Moore Enterprises.
I had begun working for the company since college but my father left me in charge 2 years ago and things have just been fine. I brushed my sandy blonde hair back as I stepped into my private elevator, mumbling a few Hi's and Hello's in response to people.
I ignored the stares from both men and women as I was used to it by now. Well I am openly gay so the ladies might as well save their strength.

It's not like I was interested in any guy either, after my last relationship with Philip, a basketball player, well we didn't really break up, he had to leave 9 months ago to Los Angeles to pursue his basketball career, after about 2 months of ignoring my calls and texts I accepted and realized it was really over.

It wasn't an easy time for me, Philip was my drug.
The only thing that had total control over me, I melted to his touch, he treated me like everything so why?

Well that's the question I've been asking myself without any answer, hell, I didn't know I was verse until Philip, he was the one and only person I ever bottomed for, he really did have me in the palm of his hands, I thought as the elevator bell dinged, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sighed as I stepped out to meet the smiling face of my personal assistant, Rosie.
"Good morning sir" she said as she smiled more brightly.
Rosie was a 25 year old 5"6 red head with beautiful tan skin and sea green eyes, she was beautiful no doubt.

"Good morning Rosie, how are you doing this morning?"
I said as I strode to my office with Rosie beside me clutching an office file to her chest, walking as fast as her skirt would allow  to meet up with my long strides.

"I am fine sir, uhm sir, your 2pm meeting with Mr  Sinclair was moved up for 10 a.m this morning due to an emergency on his side later this afternoon, he sends his apologies and ask if 10am would be possible or if we should reschedule sir?"
She finished as we stepped into my office.

"First of all Rosie, I have told you countless times to call me Damon, please drop the 'sir' thing, you have my permission, we've been working together for years and secondly, clear any other thing I have this morning and fix the meeting with Mr Sinclair, it is important."

I said calmly now sitting behind my desk
"Okay sir I mean, Mr Damon, I'll do that right away".
Rosie said standing from across the large desk looking at me through wide rimmed glasses.

"Thank You Rosie" she nodded and turned to leave,
"And Rosie, make my coffee extra large please, this Monday morning syndrome is really hitting me hard"

I added as she opened the door. She smiled and answered "of course".
My phone rang and looking at the ID, I smiled immediately.
"Look who just remembered his best friend" I laughed a little, we haven't seen each other in 4 days and that was too long already, so you could say I missed him.

"Haha dude, I told you I was going on a weekend trip, I got you a souvenir though, let's have lunch at Jerry's later"
"Sweet, I'll meet you. I gotta prepare for a meeting now"
"Alright dude, see you then." He said and ended the call.

Rosie came back with the coffee as I picked up a file on my desk and turned on my computer, it's going to be a long day, I just know it.