Chapter Ten

Third Person's POV

Ryder couldn't help but notice and admire the undeniable connection between Damon and Andrew as they stared at each other until he had to clear his throat which brought them both back.
Andrew's face a bright red while Damon fumbled with his phone and keys, at the same time trying to make space for Andrew as he scooted to the end of the 2-seater cushion.

"Oh no I'm sorry, I'm highly flattered but I don't think I can join you, I have work to do and besides my manager won't be very happy about it".

Andrew finally spoke, in a bid to escape those piercing grey eyes that just seem to draw him whenever he looks at them.

"It's alright, you don't have to worry about Adam"
Damon said, more relaxed and collected now.
"We know you're kinda new here, and we haven't had the chance to fully welcome you, my uncle owns the place, and I happen to oversee the affairs here as he lives in Illinois, so it's like a tradition that every new staff has dinner with us, just to get acquainted, so you have nothing to worry about ".

He finished, looking up at Andrew but avoiding his eyes.

" OhmygodIdidn'tknowthatsirforgivemymanners"

Andrew spoke so fast and barely coherently.
Ryder who had been smiling proudly at Damon for coming up with such a beautiful lie in the twinkle of an eye, he did kinda oversee the affairs of Jerry's, but there wasn't any tradition of that sort, they barely even knew most of the staff as it was only Alex that sees to them.

"It's alright, just take a sit", Ryder said, gesturing to the space beside Damon .

"Thank you", Andrew said, as he carefully sat on the edge of the seat leaving a lot of space between them.
They were attended to by Pink, another waitress, and talked about a lot while eating.
Damon and Ryder did a good job pretending they knew nothing about Andrew.

"You can totally go home now, your shift ended the moment you sat with us, you can resume tomorrow, like I said, it's all tradition"
Damon said as they all stood outside the restaurant.
"Yes totally", Ryder added, heading to his car.

"Thank you so much for dinner and everything sir", Andrew said, expertly avoiding eye contact with Damon, which was exactly what Damon was doing also.
"You're welcome, see you some other time"
Damon said, getting into his car as Ryder had already driven off.

"And Andrew, I got your number from the staff's register, just so you know"
"It's alright sir", Andrew replied as Damon started the engine and looked up at him with a worried expression.
"My name is Damon, drop the 'sir' thing please, thank you"
He finished and wind up, as Andrew only nodded, afraid of making another mistake.

.............
Andrew's POV

Lying on my bed later that night after speaking with Sue on the phone, telling her everything, my mind drifted back to Damon , how can one man be so fine. I've never been so attracted to a man in this way before, I just want to rub my face over his stubble covered jaw, those lips, oh those lips.. I felt my dick twitch just thinking about it.

I close my eyes and imagined myself straddling him in a sitting position, slowly I move to unbutton his shirt, all the while never breaking eye contact, while his hands moved to hold my waist.
I thought about feeling all over his chest.

In reality, my right hand moved down and started rubbing my erection through my briefs, I was already semi hard.
I kept on imagining, as he kissed my neck with precision, I moaned out as I started grinding him through our clothes, oh god, it felt wonderful, sensation flowed through my spine and spread through out my body.

By now, I had pulled my dick out which was already leaking precum and was pumping it faster as I continued with my reckless imagination.
He moved his hands down, grabbing my butt, he squeezed it as a groan escaped him, obviously enjoying it also.

I was a moaning mess as I dug into his soft locks while he kept attacking the sweet spot on my neck, when he sucked on my earlobe, I lost it and moaned so loud as I ground harder on him.

I felt my orgasm building, on my bed, I jacked myself with so much vigour, it was just too much pleasure, suddenly I arched my back in pure ecstasy as I gave out a long moan and spilled all over the sheets.

"Fuuucckk", I groaned as I shook, trying to regain myself.
That was definitely the best orgasm I've had in a long time, I thought to myself as I lay still thinking about what I just did, only, I didn't regret it one bit.