Chapter Twenty One

Damon's POV

Mature Content

"I want you to take me here, now, on your desk."

All forms of reasoning seemed to leave me at that point, and the next thing I was kissing him like my life depended on it, I pushed him to the desk and lifted him on it, he started unbuttoning my shirt, as my hand reached for the telephone on my desk..

"Rosie, take the rest of the day off, and no one comes into this floor"

I slammed the phone back as I took off his t-shirt, oh he smelled heavenly.. In a second he had taken off my shirt and was undoing my pants button and zip, my pants fell to my ankles before I knew it and I stepped out of them, just as I took off his shorts leaving him in a red lacy thong.

"Damn baby, the things you do to me.."
"Yeah?.., why don't you show me?"

He said as he slid his hands inside my boxers and started rubbing me.
"Oh baby, oh shit.."

Raising his butt a little to allow me slide the thongs off him, his erection sprang forward. At the same time I removed my boxers, I stretched my hands to the lower drawer on my desk and retrieved a bottle of lube.
With Angel sitting on my desk, I moved further towards him as he raised his legs and wrapped them behind me, I coated my fingers and pushed one inside him followed by a second one almost immediately.

"Ohhhhh baby, arghhh,"
He moaned as he started fucking himself on my fingers, adding a third one, I pumped him even faster.. He wrapped his hands around my neck to steady himself. I couldn't hold myself any longer as he continued to moan loudly.

"Ughhh baby fuck me please, ughhh..please"

I removed my fingers, coating my dick with enough lube, I pushed all the way into him in one stride..I'm sure people in the lower floors must've heard the scream Angel let out as I filled him.
Pulling out almost completely, I pushed in fully again, loving the screams Angel wasn't holding back on.

"ARGHHHH, fuck baby, uhh take me, I'm yours"
I started slamming into him, in short and quick thrusts, and I could feel Angel shaking in my arms.. oh how I loved to hear these screams..

Pulling out suddenly, I brought him down from the desk and turning him, I bent him over so his chest was resting on the desk with his ass out for me, I slid into him again, and pounded away as I hit his sweet spot..

"ARGGGHHHHHH, FUUCKKK, DEEEE, OH MY GOD, FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT, OH YESSSSS"

He kept screaming sweet nonsense, as I held his waist to steady him and kept thrusting, faster than ever, I felt my orgasm begin to build as I stopped thrusting.

Still holding him by his waist, I moved us to my chair and sat on it with Angel sitting on my legs, he had his back to me as he started bouncing on my dick, slowly at first, then went mad max, as he bounced even faster and harder, holding the edge of my desk to steady himself.

"Ohhhh, I"m going to cum baby, ughhhh."
He started pumping his dick, as he continued to bounce, I was going to cum any moment too.. Suddenly he arched his back, and letting out a scream, he came in his hands, at the same moment I came inside him.

"Ohhh baby, ohh fuckkk"
I groaned out as my orgasm took over me
"Shit baby, you're going to be the death of me"

He slumped into me, with the back of his head resting on my shoulder, both of us too tired to even move..

After a little while, he slowly stood up, letting my dick slip out of him, he turned and kissed me on the lips.
"Thank you baby, that was amazing"
"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure the whole building heard you"
"Oh they're so welcome. Let's clean up and eat baby"

He said as he  cleaned his hands with tissue on my desk then handed me my boxers, walking to the built in washroom in my office, he stopped halfway and had on a thinking face as he looked at me suddenly.

"Why do you have lube and condoms in you desk drawer Dee???"