Chapter Eighteen

Damon's POV

I really can't say how I felt when I saw someone kiss Angel, the feeling was strange, very strong , it was like a tightening grip in my chest, it was painful, it felt like I couldn't breathe, god.. what was this feeling, whatever it was, I just know I wasn't happy to see that.

I think the normal me would've probably driven off after seeing that, but I couldn't leave Angel like that, even if I tried, I had to take him home at least.

The thing is, I saw everything that happened, I saw clearly that the guy kissed him out of nowhere, and Angel pushed him away alright, but somehow it worried me

What if someone else kisses him like this someday and he likes it??

What if he decides he's started liking someone else??

What if he wakes up one day and says he doesn't feel as much for me as he used to.

I don't even know if all that made any sense but I just kept thinking about things like that, hell, it's pretty clear now that I can't live without this boy.
I can't even be away from him for long, not seeing or talking, it feels like I'm suffocating.
Exactly the way I was feeling right now as I kept punching the bag swaying in front of me.
I decided to go spend some time in my gym, just to let off some steam, but I couldn't even go one minute without thinking about him, I just wanted to be close to him, to feel his body against mine, I wanted him to hold me, and tell me that I was the only one he loved and will ever love..

The feeling of suffocation seemed to get worse as I stormed out of the gym room and into the shower, washed a little, slipped into the closest pair of jeans I found and some sweatshirt, and before I knew it, I was driving to his apartment.

There was this pain in my chest, and I just knew I needed to see him, hear his voice, have him hold me and just be with him.

I heard my phone ring on the passenger seat as I parked, but I didn't even care to speak to anyone now, I grabbed it and practically jumped out of the car, rushed up into the elevator.

I was almost not in control of my body and senses at this point, all I yearned for now was Angel's touch.

I had some time to calm myself a little in the elevator, as I stepped out, my heart beat even faster.
I began walking slowly to his door, ringing the bell, I stopped breathing...

The door was soon opened, and there stood the only thing that had total control over me, I was a total mess as I struggled to breathe..

"Dee..", he said , a little surprised, god.. he looked incredibly beautiful.

"Angel, hold me.... please"

He reached for my hand, pulled me inside, shut the door behind me then wrapped his hands around my neck, hugging me so close, I lifted my hands to his waist and held him tight.

I felt a lot lighter as he rubbed my back and caressed my hair, I buried my face in his neck as  I started to breathe again, god, I really couldn't live without this boy, he really is the drug that gets me going..

"It's okay baby, it's alright, I'm here with you, I'm always with you, I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm really sorry" He went on.

He tried pulling away, but I pulled him back in, I wanted to stay like this forever, this is where I want to dwell, in Angel's embrace, it felt like nothing else in the world mattered here, just us.

After what felt like forever, I pulled away a little to look at his face, I subconsciously searched his face for any kind of discomfort or distress, it became a habit of mine a while ago, I just don't like to see him in the slightest discomfort.

I held his face in my hands, and touched every part of it slowly as if  memorizing it, I could tell he just showered, I could smell the shampoo in his hair.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't_____shhh, you don't need to apologize, you didn't do anything, and I'm sorry for acting the way I  did"

He seemed to relax completely and lean his face into my hands and that's when I kissed him, it felt just right as he kissed me back, grabbing the front of my sweatshirt, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and met his, he moaned a little as our tongues danced together in sweet melody.

I moved my hands down to his waist and pulled him impossibly close to me as he buried his hands in my hair and deepened the kiss, we pulled away to breathe and as we stared at each other , I found a matching look in his eyes..

Need.