1/23/22: Sunday Calls

Dear Diary...

          Had to deal with my stupid weekly Sunday calls with my mom.

          My lil bro & I told her that he got covid. She got mad & blamed him. Saying that he was being unhygienic & not wearing 2 masks. She also got angry at my dad since he didn't call her & tell her that ppl in the house got Covid. Also got mad at my dad for not calling my lil bros cardiologist after my lil bro tested positive, even tho he's healthy enough for Covid not to affect his heart.

          Then when I told her that he wasn't the 1st one to get it, she blamed my lil halfsis for getting it 1st & said that she wasn't being careful. Wow! Blaming an 8-9 yr old for getting Covid, even tho it wasn't their fault & that they've been following the Covid guidelines!

          She got mad at me when I got defensive & said that it wasn't their fault for getting Covid, saying that I've got an attitude. Also said that my stepdad didn't want me & my lil bro to come over cuz we've apparently got an attitude to them.

          Double the masks. She said that healthcare providers, lawyers, & that everybody was fucking doing it. I said that if we knew everybody was doing it sooner, we still would've thought it was fucking stupid. Then she called me stupid for not wearing 2 masks & asked us why she hasn't gotten Covid yet.

          She said that she was being cautious & following the Covid guidelines. I said that I have a stronger immune system & also following the guidelines.

          If she & my stepdad don't want us to come over for the summer, then I'm fine with that. I'm fine with not going. I've honestly been more of a bitch to her & my stepdad & I'm glad. Finally standing up for myself & speaking my mind about shit.

          & they get mad a me for it. I thought they wanted to raise a bitch, not a fucking pussy. Not that it matters anyway.

          My mom even told me that I should get therapy for this "attitude" of mine. I think she meant counseling, not therapy. Therapy takes longer & takes on multiple aspects of a person. Counseling tackles a specific topic regarding a person within a shorter time period.

From, K