Chapter 19

Vui's Pov

The next few months, we became busy with our studies. We are always piled up with homeworks, projects, and reportings. So, Hyux and I only have free time on weekends. I am always exhausted because I really have a lot to do, and when I get home I help my mom.

Ngayong Sabado, nag-aya si Hyux na pumunta kami sa amusement park. Para raw makapag-relax and enjoy kami kahit papaano. Dahil din siguro na-miss namin ang isa't isa kahit na magkasama naman kami palagi.

Alas otso ang alis namin. Alas siyete palang naman kaya minabuti ko munang umakyat pabalik sa kwarto nang dumating si mama.

"Bakit ang aga naman magising ng baby ko na yan?" sabi ni mama.

"Ma, hindi na po ako baby at may pupuntahan lang po ako."

"Saan naman ang alis mo at ang aga mong nagising?" tanong niya.

"Sa amusement park lang po kasama mga kaibigan ko." pagsisinungaling ko.

It's hard to be inlove. Lalo na kapag tago ang relasyon niyo. You always need to lie and hide just to be with that person.

"Oh siya. Sige na at mag-ayos ka na," sabi niya at tanging tango nalang ang isinagot ko.

I went upstairs straight to my bedroom to take a shower. While the warm water flowed down my body, I started to recall how I've been doing these past few days. How I've been very busy with my works. And even through my busy days, Hyux never failed to assure me and show how much he loves me.

After taking a shower, I looked for my phone to check if I have a message from Hyux when I remembered that I didn't bring it with me earlier. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

"Vui, naiwan mo phone mo kanina sa lamesa," sabi ni mama at inabot sa akin ang telepono.

"A-ah sige, Ma. Thank you po," kabado kong sagot.

May sasabihin pa sana ako pero umalis na agad si mama at parang galit. Hindi ko mawari kung bakit dahil kanina naman ay maayos kami.

I shivered, the fact that my mother had my phone earlier meant that there is a possibility that she saw a message from Hyux. It would be impossible that she wouldn't know that he is my boyfriend for I put "My love" as his nickname on my contacts. Stupid, right?

It has been a few months and my mom is still not aware that I have a boyfriend. Well, until now, my relationship with Hyux is still a secret.

Habang iniisip ko ang nangyari kanina ay biglang tumawag si Hyux.

My Love is calling...

Before I answered the call, I saw his flooded messages to me. Then it made me assume as to why my mom reacted like that earlier. But I shoved the thought aside and answered the call. I was greeted by a soft and calm voice.

"Hi, my love. Where are you na?" he spoke.

"Nag-aayos palang po ako. Just wait for me there, okay?" I said.

"Of course, I'll wait for you. Take your time, love. Ingat! I love you," Hyux replied.

"I love you, my love," I said in a low voice.

The call ended and binilisan ko na ang pagkilos. Ayaw ko muna isipin ang konting pagtatalo at pagtatampuhan namin ngayon ni mama dahil gusto ko munang sumaya ngayon kahit sandali lang.

Papunta na ako ngayon sa amusement park kung saan naghihintay sa akin si Hyux.

Pagkababa ko palang ng grab na sinakyan ko ay nakita ko agad ito na nakatayo mula sa loob ng park na may hawak na bouquet.

I'm wore a pair of black polo and shorts with a white tank top inside. White shoes, a few jewelries, and a white shoulder bag that I really love. 

He immediately saw me. His black hoodie and shorts matched well with his white shoes. He wore a silver watch on his right wrist—making his outfit look perfect. He held the bouquet and started walking towards me.

He stopped right in front of me, making me smell his scent. I really love the scent of his perfume. It has a mixture of masculinity and a soft fragrance.

He grabbed me by my waist. "You're so beautiful, my love."

He gave me the bouquet of tulips and kissed my cheek. Lately, I have become fond of tulips and I find it sweet that he remembered.

He gave me a big tight hug. Recharging me from the tiredness that surrounded my body.

I badly wanted to cry because this is all that I need. His hug, his touch. I don't know what i'll do without him by my side.

"You look handsome as well, love. Let's go?" I complimented him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

We intertwined our hands and walked to the ticket booth to buy our tickets.

Pagkatapos naming bumili ng tickets ay pumunta na agad kami sa rides. We tried extreme activities and the simple ones which we enjoyed so much.

We ate in a restaurant na nasa loob lang din ng amusement park. I like the restaurant. It has a modern vibe type that I really love and they used fun colors such as blue, yellow, and etc.

We talked also about our life, family, and our studies while we ate. We are both competitive when in comes to our studies, but of course we struggle too.

"Malapit na tayong mag-college, love. Ano plano mo?" tanong ko.

"I'll take entrance exams from different schools para may choices ako. But let's not think about that muna. Busy nga tayo ngayon eh. Wala pa tayo a college niyan ha?" he chuckled.

"Yes, we are. And we will be more busy kapag nasa college na tayo. Ngayon pa nga lang halos wala na tayong time para sa isa't isa dahil sa acads palang, ubos na," biro ko.

He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "I know. But don't worry. I will always make time for you, my love."

With that, I turned to my side to hide my face na paniguradong namumula dahil sa sinabi niya.

Gabi na and I know na hinahanap na ko sa bahay. Malamang, sermon ang aabutin ko mamaya. But there is one last ride that I would like us to try before we go.

"Love"

"Yes? What do you need, love?"

"Can we ride the ferris-wheel before we go? I've been wanting to try it since we planned this date," I said, making him smile.

He agreed and immediately bought our tickets for the ride.

We are now inside the passenger cabin of the ferris wheel and unti-unti na kaming tumataas papunta sa tuktok. Kaya naman excited ako.

Magkatabi kami ni Hyux habang nakasilip ako sa may bintana. I felt him staring at me with a smile.

"What are you doing?" I jokingly asked.

He smirked. "I'm enjoying the view."

I giggled at his response and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. Then slowly gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.

"Love, I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you. Please stay with me no matter what happens," I whispered.

"My love, I won't leave you okay? I will always be right by your side. I am also thankful to have you in my life."

He embraced me, and we stayed like that until I broke the hug to take pictures. We took photos of the majestic city lights, it was too wonderful to not get it on camera. He then took solo shots of me and  I did the same to him.

We enjoyed each other's warmth while looking at the bright star twinkling in the sky.

It feels peaceful to have the person that you love the most make you feel like you deserve everything. That no matter how many hardships life will throw at you, you know that there will always be a person who is there to share the pain with you and help you heal from it.

:>