Chapter 1 🖤

You were at your school, when you suddenly saw the principal enter the class and call out,

"Miss Y/n and Mr. Taehyung kindly come to my office. We need to talk." She said as she walked out.

Uhhhh what is it nowwwww! I thought to myself when I felt someone pat on my shoulder. It was that annoying Taehyung. I knew he was up to something bad.

"Don't touch me okay. Stupid boy." I said in an arrogant voice. He somehow seemed to be sad when I said that but I don't care a damn. He deserves it.

I get up and we both walk towards the principal office. He's always messing stuff around and making himself easy to get suspended for few days.

As we reached near her office, someone pulled me and Taehyung by our arm in a corner. It was the principal.

"Um ma'am weren't we supposed to meet in your office?" I asked.

"Shh! Be quiet, I'm taking you both somewhere so we can have some privacy and a safe place to talk. It's very important. Please come." She said as she pointed towards the glass door, outside which we saw a car.

We nodded and Taehyung asked,
"Ma'am can we at least inform our teacher? She might worry about us."

Hmph. He asked as if he even cared. He was so annoying I could literally slap him right now.

"Y/n are you coming or just gonna be in your own world for days and weeks and months and year-"

I cut him off by walking away. He followed behind me and the principal.

The principal has always been understanding to the students here so she is very kind.

"Please have a seat, you both may inform your mom that you're with me. Or she might get worried." Ma'am said.
We nodded and took out our phones.

After leaving a text to my mom, I kept my phone in my pocket and shut my eyes. I was kinda tired since we had some sport activities at school today.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. Ugghhhh that Taehyung!!!!

"Look if you don't stop irritating me I'll slap you!" I said in a low voice that only he could hear.

"I'm sorry, but can we try to be friends? This way you would feel less uncomfortable with me.." he said.

I felt he actually wanted to be friends. There was sincerity in his voice now. I nodded and he smiled.

He offered his hand and I glared at him. I sighed and shook hands with him.

"Now you can sleep."he said and I replied,

"Thanks, I didn't need your permission but anyways yes I'm sleeping now so don't disturb me."

I put my head on the car window and shut my eyes.

After I woke up, I saw my head was taking support of Taehyung's shoulder. I was literally shocked.
I was really really shocked. I looked up at him and saw him looking out of the window.

Why didn't he move my head away if It accidentally landed on his shoulder in my sleep? Was he comfortable like that? I was wondering to myself when....

He looked down at me and saw me awake.

He smiled and said, "It's totally normal for anyone to keep their head like this. At least my shoulder is more comfortable then banging your head on the window again and again. Say thankyou."

I made an expression like 'Thankyou For doing such a big favour stupid.'

We both chuckled.

"Why didn't you move my head away then?" I asked as I sat up. I realised we were talking with my head still on his shoulder.
I felt like I was blushing????? Why was I shy? Damn I can't understand anything right now.

"Well you seemed to be in deep sleep and I don't disturb someone who's tired and sleeping so I thought you would be more comfortable like this. Your head was going towards the front seat again and again as you dozed off so I thought to keep it on my shoulder if you don't mind.." he said.

He already made my head lie down on his shoulder and NOW he's asking if I don't mind. So stupid XD

"Fine, thankyou Taehyung." I smiled.

He smiled back and I looked ahead towards the road.

Then I took out my phone and looked at the time.

"Ma'am, where are we going and how much time to reach?" I asked getting impatient sitting in the car for so long.

"Just a few more minutes and we'll be there. Relax." She replied and I nodded.
The driver, who was driving the car looked impatient/angry too so he drove a bit faster than before.

Then, he suddenly hit the breaks making me almost bang my head on the window but I felt something soft touch my head.....it was......

(Author's note: hey guys! This is just my third story, I recently started writing but I'm loving the response on my first and second story, thankyou so much my readers 🤍 Find out Where is the principal taking them?)