Chapter 16 🐻

It was....my younger sister.

"OMGGGGGGG" I said as I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Unnieeee I missed you...." She said as we got tears in our eyes.

(Unnie means elder/older sister or a female elder than you.)

"I missed you t-too.." I said as we stayed like that for few minutes.

We quickly wiped our tears as we went towards them.

"How did you get here?" I asked her who just gave me a smile and looked at Chan-Yeol.

I again got a bit tears in my eyes but I went straight to Chan-Yeol and hugged him tight.

"Thankyou so so sooooooo much. I can't believe it. This thing, I'll always remember. Forever." I said as I pulled away.

"Ah, it's nothing. Your welcome." He replied with a smile.

"I'll explain it to y'all when we go inside, don't worry." I said as I looked at the others who were looking super super confused.

They nodded and we went inside.

We talked for a while and I really liked Lisa. She was a bit younger than me, which is I guess just a 1 or 2 years difference.

She's beautiful, good and polite in talking, but she mentioned that she can be a baddie when someone messes with her when it's not even her fault. Damn, she's really like me.

"So y/n are you gonna tell us who is she?" Taehyung asked as he looked at my sister.

"She's my younger sister."

"WHAAATTTT!??" All 3 of them gasped.

"Yeah..."

"You never told nor your parents did that you have a sister also!!?? What's her name?"

"Her name is Choi Jiwoo.
Actually  we had to move out soon after she was born, because of dad's transfer, and after 4-5 years dad had to come back, she refused to come back with us as she found herself a boyfriend.....
who cheated on her after few months of dating. She broke down and was sad I wasn't there with her, but she learnt her lesson.

She slapped him right on his face in front of his new girlfriend and left from there.

When she moved back to Korea, she didn't call me or anything, afraid that I might shout or yell at her and blame her for everything. Little did she know, I was always there for her.

She misunderstood it every single time but I ignored it.

One day, she actually slapped ME! Because of her new boyfriend. I told her not to trust him since I had seen him many times with other girls too, but she didn't listen.

After she slapped me, I left her all by herself. I knew she will learn her lesson and come back at the right time."

I explained and my sister got a bit tears in her eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry unnie!! I will never do it again."

"I hope you never do." I said as I hugged her.

After all that, we bid goodbyes to Chan-Yeol and Lisa, and went home/mansion.

"So how was your journey Jiwoo?"  I asked as we reached and sat on the couch.

"It was a bit tiring but I got to know a lot of things. I'm still feeling so so so bad for you unnie, I know I should've listened to you...sorry for being so mean and rude." She said.

"It's okay, forget it. What you learnt from it, is what you always need to keep in mind."
I said and she nodded.

"HELLOOO GUYYSSSS." Hoseok Oppa said as they entered.

"OMO- Who is she???" He asked.

"My younger sister."

"WHATTTTTT??!!" Yoongi oppa and Namjoon Oppa said, who were standing behind.

Jin oppa also came and sat besides us and I explained everything to them.

"You're very welcome here Jiwoo." They said as she smiled.

"Thankyou so much for your kindness, but I have already rented a house nearby, so I would be fine to stay by myself. Now, before it gets late, I'll get going."

She said as she bowed to them politely.

"Ahhh aniyaaaa! Don't bow to us. You're like our sister now too."

"Okay, oppa!" She said as she bid goodbyes to all of us.

"Take care. Call me if anything." I said and she left.

"Okay goodnight guysss!" I said as I went upstairs.

I wondered where Taehyung was since I didn't see him for a while after we reached home.

After I entered the room and was gonna close the door behind me, I saw Taehyung hiding behind the door.

"YAHHH I got so scared!!!" I said as I looked away and walked towards my bed.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you."

He said but I did not reply.

"Y/n!!!" He whined.

"Fine, don't listen. I'll find myself another girl then. Who will ACTUALLY listen to me." He said as he stomped out of the room. He looked serious when he said that.......

I showed that I didn't care but deep down I of course was full of jealousy and anger.

I closed the door and slept.
__________________________________

(Did Tae actually mean that? Did he hurt Y/n by that? Find out in next!🤍)