Chapter 4 🥰

I woke up and turned off my alarm.

I went straight to brush my teeth in the bathroom, took a shower and changed my clothes.

Then I went towards Taehyung's room, I knocked, just in case.

There was no response, maybe he's changing his clothes or something so I was gonna go downstairs when I was stopped by Taehyung.

He was holding my wrist and immediately pulled his hand away, and apologised for holding it.

"It's okay, in friends, it's okay." I said trying to make him comfortable around me. I don't like formal friends.

"Now let's quickly have breakfast and go to school." I said.
He nodded and we both smiled.

- After breakfast -
We sat in the car and my phone beeped.
It was a text from our principal.

She told us to wait outside the school after we reach. I replied with an 'okay' and kept my phone back in pocket and told Taehyung about it too. He nodded and then there was a good silence. In mornings, i don't like to talk much, I just like to admire things outside the window whenever I'm in my school bus too.

-After reaching school-

We both were outside, near the gate as we waited for her. Soon, I called the principal when I saw her.

She thanked us for waiting and told us something.

-After class-
We both went towards our home in car after school.

So, the principal had told us this:

"Well you guys will have to be extra extra careful today because Lee Jung-moo will be meeting you today. Some of his men might try to prove that you're trying to steal some ideas or something so make sure to be alert and not to make such movements which they might suspect. Some of them are super alert when it comes to a girl coming in their mansion and meeting their master, if you know what I mean." She said and I nodded.
"One driver and a man with them will come to pick you guys up, they'll come there by 2:45." She said and Me and Taehyung said okay.

"I spoke to your mom and told her about the mafia thing, she's okay with it. So no need to worry, now go to class." She added.

How did mom say yes so easily? I thought to myself but the school bell rang.

Anyways now let's come back to present.

-After reaching home-

We both changed our clothes and met downstairs. We sat on the couch, both in our own thoughts, when we heard a knock.

"I guess it's time. It's already 2:45." Taehyung said and I nodded.

We both went towards the door, kind of nervous cause of course, they are one of the biggest Mafia's men! Taehyung opened the door to reveal a black car and a man standing outside it.