Chapter 8 🌸

The next morning when I woke up, i did my morning routine as usual and went downstairs after changing into a casual outfit.

Since we didn't have school today, Taehyung woke up the last.

Meanwhile, I spoke to Jimin and Jungkook. Since the others were also sleeping or in their own rooms.

"So, you guys were also told by the principal to come here for help?"

I asked and they nodded.

"So you guys don't come to school?"

"We will come from tomorrow. We had to bunk classes because of some work given by Lee Jung-moo. The principal said it's okay if we bunk for his work. I don't know but sometimes I feel that are we even doing the right thing or not." Jimin said.

"Hmm, same here. But I guess if our parents also don't mind then maybe we are." I said and they both nodded.

Soon, I saw Taehyung come downstairs.
We all could see his sleepy face. He looked so tired.

"Sleep more if you want." Jimin said and Taehyung's face lit up.

He was about to go upstairs again when he stopped and looked towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's great seeing you the first thing in the morning. My morning started great."
He said making me shy.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at me and asked.

"Do you guys like each other?"

"Yes. Who wouldn't like Y/n." Taehyung said.

"Well I don't know if I like him like he does. So I told him to give me sometime to be sure of my feelings."

I said and they nodded.

"Y/n can you come upstairs for 2 minutes? Need to ask something." Taehyung said and I went upstairs with him.

"What is it?"

"Can you just stay beside me till I sleep? I had a nightmare last night, that you might leave me. I want to make sure you're besides me till I sleep. Please, it's a request." He said and I nodded.

"Ugh fine, but only for sometime." I said and he nodded.

We both went inside the room and I just sat at the side of the bed, besides him. He slept while holding my hand. He looked so cute.

I secretly took a picture of him sleeping

I secretly took a picture of him sleeping. Cutieeee!

After he fell in a deep sleep, I slowly tip toed out of the room, and went downstairs.

"What were you guys doing?" Jimin asked.

I showed him the picture and told him about Taehyung requested me to stay till he sleeps because of the nightmare.

"Oh okay, anyways, breakfast is ready, wanna eat?"  Jungkook asked.

"Sure, let's get itttt!" I said and they chuckled.
We sat down to ate and after a while everyone else, including Taehyung, joined us too.

After breakfast, me, Jimin and Jungkook decided to watch some movie while the others went in the meeting room to discuss something.

I really bonded with all of them pretty well, especially Jimin and Jungkook. I felt like I knew them for months, but the truth is , it's just been a day!🤍

They were really kind towards everyone but don't dare to break their trust or else they'll turn into monsters, lol just kidding.

When we were watching the movie, I got a call.

It was from Lee Jung-Moo.

"Yes boss?"

"I need you, Jimin and Jungkook here. Right now!" He said, I immediately said okay and told Jimin and Jungkook who were sitting besides me, enjoying the movie.

They both got ready and even I had to change my outfit.

This is what I wore:

After that, we informed the others and left

We sat in the car and the driver drove off.
As soon as we left, I received a text. It was from an unknown number.

???: take care.🥰

Me: Who is this?

???: Kim Taehyung. Your boyfriend.

Me: Yah you're not my boyfriend yet.🙄

Taehyung: yeah yeah whatever, bye now.

Me: Bye.✌🏻

Then, I received one more text, from unknown number.

???: Yeah yeah come fast or I'll kill your boss.

Me: Who the hell is this?

???: Kang Chan-yeol.

I was about to type when I got a call from the same number.

"I'll send you the location. Be there in 10 minutes or your boss won't be seeing you before he dies."

"Don't do anything to him you wicked person. I'm coming."

I then told everything to Jimin and Jungkook and showed the location to the driver.
I didn't have enough time now to message Taehyung about everything since we almost reached there.

We quickly got off the car and told the driver to be around but not too close or he might get hurt if Chan-Yeol's men sees him.

We went inside, and saw Lee Jung- Moo. His hands were tied behind the chair he was sitting, and his mouth was covered with a tape. He had some blood on his forehead.

We quickly were gonna go towards him when someone pulled us back with a rope.

I thought it was Chan-Yeol...but it was......
__________________________________

(Who was it? Find out in the next chapter on how they rescue their boss and take revenge!🌸)