Chapter 7 🌸

"Well, me, your mom, Taehyung's parents, we all are mafias too." He said making me shocked. I didn't have any words to say.

After few seconds, I asked.

"Is the principal also a mafia?" They nodded.

"Omg. That's why Taehyung was always so chill about his wounds. He never panicked or anything. Maybe cause he his experienced to get hurt like this."

"Yes. You're right, he sometimes used to help his parents and us, but since you joined him too, he has worked better than ever. We think he likes you-

I cut them off by saying, "Okay bye thankyou I'll
Come later." And ran out of the house.

I ran straight to I don't know where.

I called Taehyung.

After few rings he picked.

"Y/n WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled.

"Stop yelling and tell me where are you?" I asked.

"Waiting outside school, come fast the car is here." He said and I hung up.

I ran towards school and saw him besides the car.

Not saying anything I just sat in the car. He came in and sat and the driver drove off.

I told him everything, every single damn thing about what the principal said.
He didn't seem to be surprised to move in with 6 guys or anything.

"Why aren't you surprised or anything?" I asked , getting curious now.

"I know them, they are my best friends. The principal also asked them to help, so they had to agree."

"Oh god, you guys hid so many things from
Me." I said as I sulked.

"Yah I'm sorry. Stop sulking, you look so cute!" He said. I felt my cheeks get red again.

UGHHH WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!

"Tell your cheeks not to get red. Otherwise I'll keep complimenting you all day long."

"Yah!! They're not red because of you okay!! Stupid boy."
I said and hit him on his shoulder.

The driver suddenly pushed the brakes almost making me bang my head again, when Taehyung put his hand around, in front of my waist and pulled me behind again.

"T-thankyou.." I said kind of shy.

"It's okay." He replied.

Damn, I'm really getting along well with him, aren't I ?

I shut my eyes and went to sleep.
The driver said we have an hour and a half to reach to the new mansion.

After sometime, when I woke up, I saw that the car has stopped near somewhere and Taehyung is  not besides me.

Omg I started to panic again. Where is he?? Why did he leave me here!

"Where is Mr. Taehyung?" I asked the driver.

"Oh, you're awake, he's just gone to the the washroom, he'll be back." He replied. I nodded and waited for Taehyung.

I saw the car door open, Taehyung sat besides me and the driver started the car.

"Oo good morning y/n. We'll reach in a half hour now." He said looking at me.

"Okay fine. But don't just go somewhere without telling me. I get scared about you." I said.

"Fine, sorry!" He pleaded but I still didn't accept his sorry.

"What do I do to prove you that I'm sorry?" He asked but I did not reply.