Chapter 17 🚶🏼‍♀️

I woke up and went downstairs after my morning routine.

Downstairs, I saw no one. I called out and searched the mansion but no one was there..

I then decided to call Taehyung. He cut the call.

Man. What trouble did I get myself into!! Am I gonna lose Taehyung? I thought to myself when I got a call.

I was hoping it was Tae but no...it was Jimin.

"Good morning Y/nieee, we'll be back soon don't worry."

"Okay, but where's Tae? Is he with you guys?"

"No, why?"

"He hasn't talked to me since last night, he said he would find himself another girl and after that he's not picking up my calls also.." I said in a shaky, crying voice.

"Y/n, don't cry I'm coming." He said and hung up.

In the next few minutes, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and saw Jimin.

-Jimin's Pov-

After she hung up the call, I went straight to home. She needs someone right now with her.

After she opened the door, I saw her red puffy eyes. She's been crying so much...

"Y/n, it's okay. He'll be back soon." I said trying to comfort her.

She nodded and was gonna run towards her room when, I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Cry all you want but not alone." I said and dragged her towards the couch.

She cried with her head buried near my chest all day. Till the others didn't come, she kept on crying.

I let her cry. She needed to let it out. She thinks that she can do everything on her own, but sometimes you need someone to lean on.

"Better?" I asked as she pulled away. She was sniffing and she nodded.

"Okay, should we go to your room now? You look tired." I said and she just nodded again.

It hurts me to see her like this. I swear, when this Taehyung comes, I'll beat him.

I held her hand and we went upstairs.

She laid down in her bed while I sat besides her and admired her.

She's too beautiful, sweet, cute to ignore.

She's such a sweetheart. Taehyung really lucked out. He's so Lucky to have her but still doing mean things to her.

"Jimin, tell Taehyung I don't wanna be with him anymore." She mumbled.

"No Y/n, don't leave him like that."

"Huh. As if he cares. He still didn't call back, nor came home or not even a text!!! What the hell do you expect?"

She was right. Taehyung was too much now.

"Don't worry. I'll call him." I said and went out of the room to call him.

"Stupid brat, where are you?"

"With a girl, why?" He said leaving me shocked.

"Your girl is waiting for you and you are with other Girl!! How can you do that!!!!"

"She doesn't care. I saw it. I don't like her. She's a stupid girl."

"Taehyung, if you don't come home right now, I'll steal her from you."

"Duh, do whatever you want. She's not mine anymore."

"Okay, then I'll call Jin oppa and tell him everything. Let him handle it."

"Okay."

"Fine, you know what's better? I'll kill her."

"Okay."

He said and hung up. I could feel the tension in his voice after I said I would kill her.

I know how much he loves her but trying to hide it.
__________________________________
A/n.

(I know this chapter had a sad spot for Tae and Y/n. Jimin is such a sweetpieeee in this chapter 🙈🙈🙈

Let's see, will Y/n accept Taehyung? Or will Y/n choose someone else. If someone else, then who?)